What's new

19 Reasons Why You Should Never Visit Iran

Don't misunderstand me guys ...

I'm still against the liberal life style !

Because for example in these pool parties so many shity things happens !!!

For example exchanging girl friends even their wives !!!

I prefer a normal life ... a normal girl !

I care about virginity ... we know virginity has no meaning in liberal life !

We know all alcohol is not a good thing ...

Because this thing destroys everything from physical to non physical in a human being !

you can have your own beliefs & life style ...

MADali, I guess you are really mad, bro :lol:
Why should any foreigner waste his money to visit bunch of deserts? People go to travel to refresh their mind and have happy moments not to be trapped in a desert city with two old fart buildings. Europeans would like to enjoy the weather and beaches in certain seasons in areas like South Caspian Sea(which has situations very close to Turkey). Why else do you think that europeans go to Turkey? People are not mad, bro!!!

So they are better to stay away !!!

Man, why did you kicked us all out ?

I would tour you next year when you came to Turkey. We would go to, Kemer Alanya.

I can't show you the pics... Just search "Kemer Rus" in google.

No problem with you & xenon ... if the third person comes I should bring my 6 barrel gatling !

Lol @SOHEIL would go nuts with us three in the same car. :D

Would you accept to meet any of forum members in person?

I have thought about it, it would be very awkward for me. Maybe I'll come to Ankara someday, you fly from Switzerland and you and me and @Sinan will go out hanging around. other Iranians like @rahi2357 or @New and others are also welcome. :D

Wouldn't it be awkward for you?

Last edited:
They are alrady doing so ;) :lol:

www_MyEmoticons_com__fishing.gif

Would you accept to meet any of forum members in person.

I have thought about it, it would be very awkward for me. Maybe I'll come to Ankara someday, you fly from Switzerland and you and me and @Sinan will go out hanging around. other Iranians like @rahi2357 or @New and others are also welcome. :D

Wouldn't it be awkward for you?
PDF would never be the same for me again. :D

Back
Top Bottom