What's new

60 killed in shia mosque blast shikarpur

whats wrong in being a shia ? what excuse do these people fnd to kill innocents of a different sect that are of the same religion ??

UK planted the egg of wahabi to our world now it grow up to a really big beast .. thank you UK :coffee:

so you refuse to even except gifts cause that'll make saudis mad ?

Pervaiz Musharaf,Asif Ali zardari etc all they were neutral players... which "gifts" did they refuse? what "gifts" can Iran offer?

Im sure the last Pak-Iran military ex didnt make the Saudis mad? or perhaps we ignored them?

P.S: Iran-Pak gas pipeline project will be finised by 2016-17... according to the latest news... so much for making "Saudis" mad..

Yup... evil PA.... appoints shia Comd n Chiefs yet supports secterian bastards who get funding from their brothers in gulf...

No operation in Punjab yet? Army can take action in FATA without government Permission, but cant in Punjab?

Busy ruling indirectly and directly I guess.

No operation in Punjab yet? Army can take action in FATA without government Permission, but cant in Punjab?

Busy ruling indirectly and directly I guess.

giphy.gif

Human stupidity is indefinite.

Im sure the last Pak-Iran military ex didnt make the Saudis mad?
which exercise that we are not even aware of ?

which "gifts" did they refuse? what "gifts" can Iran offer?
its not about excepting its about asking . and a wide range of muslim countries can provide the said "gifts" to pakistan . indonesia , turkey , iran ...... from the said financial and military aids . money ? all 3 of them . UCAVs ? S-129 . Close support ? Su-25 . AF technical support ? turkiye hava guvatlari . management of popular groups : IRGC .

again , pakistan's army is not specialized in urban and asymmetrical warfare , IRGC is . look at iraq !! they are fighting against ISIS and winning ! and ISIS is a million times more advanced and tough than TTP or LeJ .

believe me , i know your military is powerful , but its a classical military , its specialized in confronting classic armies not terrorist groups

so much for making "Saudis" mad
i donno about that , still this was an internal issue between pakistan and iran , saudiz had nothing to do with .

still , please don't pretend that you have an independent foreign policy . we are not afraid from anyone and we express our views on world stage . pakistan should do this too

which exercise that we are not even aware of ?
1zq9e7l.jpg
2ymhi5j.jpg
1588182.jpg

Redirect Notice

its not about excepting its about asking . and a wide range of muslim countries can provide the said "gifts" to pakistan . indonesia , turkey , iran ...... from the said financial and military aids . money ? all 3 of them . UCAVs ? S-129 . Close support ? Su-25 . AF technical support ? turkiye hava guvatlari . management of popular groups : IRGC .

face palm.

again , pakistan's army is not specialized in urban and asymmetrical warfare , IRGC is . look at iraq !! they are fighting against ISIS and winning ! and ISIS is a million times more advanced and tough than TTP or LeJ .

Meh... you know nothing about the war going on in FATA or Afghanistan... the terrain,the weather and even the enemy is much more tough.... its the same army tht NATO has been fighting since the last 14 year.

believe me , i know your military is powerful , but its a classical military , its specialized in confronting classic armies not terrorist groups

Intially yes it was.. but we had to improvise,train and we have been successful at it so far.. it was our govt that lacked the gutts... the fear of blow backs and so on.. to give you some prespective of the operations in FATA... Here"
Pakistan Military Multimedia | Page 179
Pakistan Military Multimedia | Page 185

i donno about that , still this was an internal issue between pakistan and iran , saudiz had nothing to do with .

still , please don't pretend that you have an independent foreign policy . we are not afraid from anyone and we express our views on world stage . pakistan should do this too

Yes a pro saudi govt is running the show in Pak... but reguarding Iran we are still trying to be as neutral as we can... look at our statements on Syria or any other regional issue?

And you know why you are not afraid to express your opinion?

1)You have oil.
2)You are already under sanctions and have nothing more to lose.

Step in our shoes?[/QUOTE]

we supported pakistanis immensely when peshawar attack happened ...but they kept on insulting us every now and then...and rejoiced when our people and soldiers died......
Trouble is, on that thread about the colonel's death, as of this time yesterday, a grand total of two Pakistanis expressed condolences, and several expressed joy and praised the "martyr" (meaning, the terrorist). A PDF admin also justified the attack.

While that's still not enough to judge the entire nation, I would think it gives an idea about the PDF crowd.

So let's cheer if something happens to those people who cheer terrorist acts. But should we cheer the death of a Pakistani who has not cheered any Indian deaths, but was killed by a terror act?

Usually when we feel sympathy or empathy, it is towards individuals, not towards nations. Despite the execrable behavior of several Pakistanis here on PDF, the fact remains that many people who died in today's attack or the APS school attack did not deserve to die. Why whould our sorrow for them be lessened just because there are many others in that country who cheer a similar act in India?
True. I downright regret writing RIP in this thread after seeing Pakistani behaviour in the thread about the shaheed Indian soldiers.

I think we can call it broadly that Pakistanis are very comfortable when non-Muslims are killed by Muslims, at that time, the Muslim killers are "freedom fighters".

The only time these same Muslims become "terrorists" is when they have killed fellow Muslims, otherwise they are generally doing Gods work per Pakistanis.

And then they ask us to respect their sentiments.

For those who don't know, Shia Community trusts Pak Army the most for its protection. Here is an example... Hazara Community in Quetta refused to burry their dead unless Quetta is given in Army control after terorrist attacks. I personally know of Hazara people serving proudly in Pak Army. Here is a Hazara General who commanded Pakistan Forces in 1965 war.

General Musa, Commander in Chief Pakistan Army
timthumb.jpg

Gen Musa with PAF and PN Chiefs in 1965
post-21697-0-19042800-1318242274.jpg

Members from India and Iran,
Shia's are Pakistani to their core and stand to fight against its enemies any day. While there are fanatics with foreign connections who love to see a Shia Sunni civil war in Pakistan like in Iraq and Syria, they wont succeed. So please stop pretending to own them. You might find them in Pak Army uniform aiming at you some day!

RIP. Another dark day in the history of Pakistan.
Allah gharat karay in mardoodon ko.

very sad thing happened... but It is even more sad because there is no outrage in Pakistan against this horrific crime.

Back
Top Bottom