What's new

16 air hostesses, crew of Pakistan airline disappear in Canada

jha

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Karachi: At least 16 air hostesses and cabin crew members of Pakistan's national carrier have disappeared in the last five months in Canada after going there on international flights.

Four air hostesses of Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) last month failed to show up for their return flights after disappearing from the hotel in which the flight crew members were staying, Ary News channel reported.

The channel said that a spokesman of the PIA had confirmed that in the last five months air hostesses and women cabin crew members had slipped away after flying to Canada on PIA flights.

"Disciplinary departmental action against those who have slipped away has been initiated by PIA while these staffers will also have to face action under international aviation laws," the channel quoted the spokesman as saying.

The cash-strapped airline has some 17,000 employees but just 36 aircraft, and 10 of them are grounded due to a lack of spare parts.

Two Boeing 737-800 (180-seater) aircraft reached Karachi which have been acquired by the national airlines from Turkish airlines on a wet lease programme.

Sources in the airlines said the slipping away of the PIA air hostesses highlighted the lack of discipline in the airlines and proper training.

Last month, customs officials detained cabin crew members of the national airlines after they returned from a international flight and tried to smuggle new Iphone 6 models in their personnel baggage.

16 air hostesses, crew of Pakistan airline disappear in Canada - IBNLive

is Iphone 6 is illegal in pakistan...???

Nobody want to come back Pakistan ?? Not Surprise ...

If we check in PDF member Flag u will get the answer ....

Last edited:
This is unacceptable. There have been cases of stowaways and even civilians who disappear in a foreign land. But airline staff? Heck, they are supposed to keep track of all personal things, family details etc. for security purposes anyway. It seems strange by the look of it but I won't be surprised if some insider help was involved (Government officials).

is Iphone 6 is legal in pakistan...???

Nobody want to come back Pakistan ?? Not Surprise ...

If we check in PDF member Flag u will get the answer ....
its your "berger bacha" thinking, i always prefer to live here in Pakistan.:mad:

I met several Pakistan abroad....they told me that no Pakistani wants to remain in Pakistan if they were given chance

Last edited:
Happens a lot with Pakistanis and Afghanis . Last month a few afghanis soldiers and officers who were in training in US tried to cross over to canada but were caught .

They are serving personnel and must be earning handsome amount of money....

So questions comes why???

they are govt employees, why they would something stupid like this. they must be having connections there

Back
Top Bottom