What's new

15 Jordanian F-16 for sale

Pakistan should grab this opportunity with both hands.

These would act as a great bridge until J-31s are ready.
J31 take another couple of years for commission .

yes my neighbor Kind advise from you and thanks for that but kindly do let me know when Indian inaugurating F16 make in Indian assembly line with TOT.
Na khanjar pe daagh na daman pe chient, tum qatal karo ho k qaramaat karo ho.:lol:
wah ji wah....

Brother I just need to know could A&B block F16 upgraded with CFT and weapon stations.
If not then also remains the most be patent fighter in this subcontinent.
Probably not. To date the Taiwanese air force had requested upgrade of their old Bl.15s to bl. 52 standard if I remember correctly with a contract worth 8 billion US dollars including AESA radar. I am not aware whether this has actually happened. But in general this if at all would be an exception rather than the rule and in my view a waste of money for reasons which I have quoted earlier in my posts.
A
PS:_
هاتون مین ہے خنجرنا دامن پے کوئی چهینٹ
تم قتل کرو هو کہ کرامات کرو هو

Last edited:
This is a very good deal for the 15 vipers from Jordan , a must grab to fill in the gap. PAF always wanted a viper fleet of 100 vipers plus lets see what happens.

yes my neighbor Kind advise from you and thanks for that but kindly do let me know when Indian inaugurating F16 make in Indian assembly line with TOT.
Na khanjar pe daagh na daman pe chient, tum qatal karo ho k qaramaat karo ho.:lol:

Are huzoor Qaramaat to khuda ko chod den gey,
Hum Khanjar se qatal karnewale nahi hai
Ek baar gale lagaake dekho
Hum tho apke bhaii hai

Last edited:
Approximately 8. They will have most of the capabilities of the newer blocks but will lack in hardpoints and loiter time due to lack of CFTs.
dont forget the more powerfull engines

PAF would be Like HUM AA RHA HAI JORDAN (We are Coming Jordan)

So Just a Noobish Question... If we (PAF) bought these F-16 and we send them to Turkey for MLU upgrades to Block 50 Level will they get a new Engine or will they overhaul it to increase the Flying hours of it.. And Can we Put CFT on all of our F-16's?? with AESA Radar From Selex? or we have to take permission from US for that too??

Last edited:
Probably not. To date the Taiwanese air force had requested upgrade of their old Bl.15s to bl. 52 standard if I remember correctly with a contract worth 8 billion US dollars including AESA radar. I am not aware whether this has actually happened. But in general this if at all would be an exception rather than the rule and in my view a waste of money for reasons which I have quoted earlier in my posts.
A
PS:_
هاتون مین ہے خنجرنا دامن پے کوئی چهینٹ
تم قتل کرو هو کہ کرامات کرو هو

Not sure if these aircraft can fire AIM-120. Does Falcon up and/or Falcon star includes this capability? From the pictures on RJAF sites, I reckon they are capable of carrying AIM-7 Sparrow, something not significant to PAF. Any ideas? I think PAF would want to have this capability in addition to perhaps Sniper XR compatibility.

dont forget the more powerfull engines
I intentionally excluded that as block 52s are much more heavier andtheir maneuverability which is the important factor is not as much as the old bl. 15s. However you are absolutely right.
J31 take another couple of years for commission .
I doubt very much you will see J31 this side of 2020 with induction most likely 2023_2025.
A

I intentionally excluded that as block 52s are much more heavier andtheir maneuverability which is the important factor is not as much as the old bl. 15s. However you are absolutely right.

I doubt very much you will see J31 this side of 2020 with induction most likely 2023_2025.
A
since the mlu's are lighter theres no need for the more powerful engines
the video below is an tai pliot flying a pakistani f16 which has been mlu'ed. as i can see and probably you to, theres no need for the extra power!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure if these aircraft can fire AIM-120. Does Falcon up and/or Falcon star includes this capability? From the pictures on RJAF sites, I reckon they are capable of carrying AIM-7 Sparrow, something not significant to PAF. Any ideas? I think PAF would want to have this capability in addition to perhaps Sniper XR compatibility.
I think they can fire AAM120s. They will be upgraded and so the capability will be incorporated if not already there. Interestingly the previous ADFs PAF bought had the capability. These are planes from the same series which RJAF got 28 of from US.in the early 2000s.
A

Back
Top Bottom