What's new

Bilal587

Reaction score
I have completed my 100 posts :yahoo: :pakistan:

compare to other members here, i am very slow to approach to 100 posts but i am enjoying my stay here and hope it will continue in future ( InsahaAllah )

i want to ask other members i want to know how much time they spent in :pdf: and how much posts u usaually post in daily routine ??? ( just a rough idea ) thx

Congratz on scoring your first Century but bro today in the world of t20 you need to score fast

Congrats, I know what you mean. Sometimes I think "wow, must be nearing 10, 000 post", then I look at the count and see it's not even 2 grand yet. Then I see those that are close to 10,000 and think "do they live on this forum?"

Congrats for your first 100, keep it going and don't forget slow and steady wins the race. :tup:

want to know tht how much u people spent time on defence.pk in 24 hours ??? :hitwall:

I have been a visitor to this site for 5 years now but i joined 2 years back only. I dont have a fixed time but i do come online whenever i get free time or when i have holidays..my post count is also not that much..partly because of time and partly coz i dont like getting into troll wars or commenting on things i dont have an idea about.i do a lot of reading and less of posting.

When i joined forum, i was so furious to become senior member, i quickly got 1000 posts, and wanted to get 10000 posts as well, but as the time spent, now, i just don't care for my posts. umm.. i usually spend around 30-45 minutes here.

I have been a visitor to this site for 5 years now but i joined 2 years back only. I dont have a fixed time but i do come online whenever i get free time or when i have holidays..my post count is also not that much..partly because of time and partly coz i dont like getting into troll wars or commenting on things i dont have an idea about.i do a lot of reading and less of posting.

me too..........

Congratulations :toast_sign:

If you want, I can sell you some of my posts. If you buy 100, it'll cost you £30; if you buy 1000, £250 and you'll save £50 :whistle:

I have completed my 100 posts :yahoo: :pakistan:

compare to other members here, i am very slow to approach to 100 posts but i am enjoying my stay here and hope it will continue in future ( InsahaAllah )

i want to ask other members i want to know
how much time they spent in :pdf: and how much posts u usaually post in daily routine ??? ( just a rough idea ) thx
Hey man , I too joined around the same time as you, and have hit my 500th post recently..............:yahoo:
Look at Dr Raisin Herald, joined a month before us and has 1,600 posts!!!!:blink:

I come to PDF whenever I get some free time(around 2 hours a day at max), so I am not as active as other members on this forum...........

Back
Top Bottom