What's new

'100 women raped daily in Karachi'

Status
Not open for further replies.

SU 30 MKI

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
KARACHI: If a Karachi police surgeon is to be believed, on an average 100 rapes take place in the port city of Karachi alone, and mostly working women are the victims.

He said because of the "lengthy medical process and delayed justice system in Pakistan", only 0.5% of rape cases are reported to the police.

"On average, 100 women are raped every 24 hours in Karachi city alone, and a majority of them are working women. I am saying with full authority that such a large number of rape cases happen in the city. But very few rape survivors have the courage to come forward in search of justice," Additional Police Surgeon Zulfiqar Siyal said on Monday.

He added that a majority of the victims working as domestic help

'100 women raped daily in Karachi'-Pakistan-World-The Times of India

Well What to say , Why dont PAK make good Laws against Rape. Last time i heard that female have to Produce 3 Live witness who has seen she was rape" is that true?

Is PAK law rape is so much bad that female cant get justice?

Oh! is this in TimesofIndia then how come Jana missed posting this?

Because this rape contest will be won by India if we start a show here. ;)

And if i start the history of raps it wont be started from India but beyond India laning into your faith.

So better do not start the show it will realy pain you more than us.

:enjoy:

Because this rape contest will be won by India if we start a show here. ;)

And if i start the history of raps it wont be started from India but beyond India laning into your faith.

So better do not start the show it will realy pain you more than us.

:enjoy:

But the post is about Karachi which is biggest city of Pakistan now why bring in India?

But the post is about Karachi which is biggest city of Pakistan now why bring in India?

Because Indians love to act like ostrich by propagating such things against others when they have bigger numbers of such incidents.

I remember the Indian media going dancing over publishing AIDS issue in China whille forgetting that India has the highest number of AIDS infected people.

Violence against women is the fastest-growing crime in India, a recent study concluded. Every 26 minutes a woman is molested, every 34 minutes a rape takes place, and every 43 minutes a woman is kidnapped, according to the Home Ministry's National Crime Records Bureau.

With about 19,000 reported rapes a year, India ranks fifth highest in that category out of 84 countries studied, according to a 2006 report by the U.N. Office on Drugs and Crime. But women's groups say fewer than 2 percent of women who have been sexually assaulted in India report the crime to police, largely because the social stigma attached to rape may undermine a woman's chance for marriage. (link)

Because Indians love to act like ostrich by propagating such things against others when they have bigger numbers of such incidents.

I remember the Indian media going dancing over publishing AIDS issue in China whille forgetting that India has the highest number of AIDS infected people.

I hate such topics, Just wanted to highlight your selective posting from TimesofIndia take the case of RAW lady who accused of sexual harassment.
Advise you not post if cannot take if the news is about your country.

Or its just trolling.

FYI The news did appear in Dailytimes yesterday.

I hate such topics, Just wanted to highlight your selective posting from TimesofIndia take the case of RAW lady who accused of sexual harassment.
Advise you not post if cannot take if the news is about your country.

Or its just trolling.

FYI The news did appear in Dailytimes yesterday.

There is big difference between rapes in a society as these are part of every society even the most modern ones.

As far as reporting the sexual harrassment by Indian Army officers of their female colleauge indeed its a different case. Its a big thing that a high ranking army officer who has a better education, a strong, tough training come with such a cheap tactic of women sexual assults.

Come up with such news about my forces and indeed i will take it.
But if you come up with such kind of stories which are in abondence in India too rather more than our country then indeed its a trolling.

Still if you want to contest this show of rapes well lets start it.

Lets see if India is worse or Pakistan.

Lets see how many raps take place in India daily and annualy.

umer had already posted only one such report.

I avoided to post because it wont help anyone rather Indians will not be able to absorb that.

Last edited:
Lets see if India is worse or Pakistan.

Lets see how many raps take place in India daily and annualy.

umer had already posted only one such report.

I avoided to post because it wont help anyone rather Indians will not be able to absorb that.

Why do you want contest with India? Why not with rest of the world ?

OK If Indian system has lacunae in saving distressed women but then how does it save womens in Karachi ?

Do you post only for Indians to understand ?

Why do you want contest with India? Why not with rest of the world ?

OK If Indian system has lacunae in saving distressed women but then how does it save womens in Karachi ?

Do you post only for Indians to understand ?

lolzz we dont want to contest with India.

You come up with pathatic reply and i told you do not land an area where you are worse than us.

Now you have come to the point as you said there are flaws in Indian system in saving distressed women same is the case with Pakistan.

There is no difference if it takes in Bombay/Mumbai or Karachi.

Your botheration about the topic is quite obvious from your above posts.

Oh O !!! if that was the case I would have posted the topic yesterday itself from Dailytimes.

I just reminded Jana about her infatuation with TimesofIndia and how convinently she ignores the topic relating to women in Pakistan.

I am least interested in posting further.

I think we are going to start closing such threads for both sides.

This brings nothing to the discussion.

Neither country has good records on human rights or providing justice and preventing crime.

Just for the record, the law enacted by Zia that required male witnesses for proving rape was overturned by Musharraf with the Women Protection Bill. Most women in prison under the old law were released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom