What's new

10 Mistakes of Imran Khan in handling PTI

Chak Bamu

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PTI’s mammoth rally in Oct 2011 at Lahore was a welcome surprise for many. I was among those who were filled with hope. I could see that we have a credible alternative to politics of corruption, dynasties, narrow self-interests, and regionalism. I happily congratulated myself and anyone with whom I could talk. My country was going to heal itself with help of the educated middle class. Imran Khan was going to do it!!!

My heart skipped a beat when I got the news that Imran Khan fell down before ascending the stage of a rally in Lahore, just days before May 2013 elections. When I saw his address from the hospital bed, I did not know that this was the high point of his politics and that it was all going to go downhill from there-on until the sad spectacle of today.

Today he stands atop a container close to our august Parliament House while it hosts a rare joint-session. He cuts a forlorn figure in middle of a disappointing crowd in which his party members are heavily outnumbered by PAT workers. He walked into a trap, he is cornered, he paces atop his ‘cell’ like a caged Tiger - roars, hisses, threatens, and generally vents his seemingly impotent rage. How did he get here? How come his ego does not allow him to step into the house into which 7.6 million Pakistanis sent him as a de-facto opposition leader? How come his government in KPK stands paralyzed because he has entangled it into a web of confusing priorities.

Today, we all know that he is not a politician. He does not seem to have an understanding of political dynamics, principles, or history even. The series of mistakes (read blunders) has alienated many. His lieutenants are deserting him overtly or covertly. His party is in revolt against his decision-making. In near future, it seems that Imran Khan will be eclipsed by Shah Mahmood Qureshi within PTI. Today’s lengthy and contradictory address in Joint-session of Parliament by Shah Mahmood Qureshi certainly points in this direction unfortunately.

I've put together a list of ten mistakes of Politician Imran Khan, which got him into this present state:

1. Imran Khan had vision, charisma, reputation, but no intellectual background to build a mega political party. He was a popular public figure, but not a politician. He lacked the discipline and grip on realism to create credible and realistic political goals. He believes more in his charisma than realism and does not possess the flexibility and accommodation that is the hallmark of a successful politician. So the first mistake of his was over-estimating his potential and capabilities.

2. PTI grew too fast after 2011 and into it rushed many people, some of whom had questionable repute and ethics. Rather than taking a well-considered approach and advancing at a measured pace, PTI ballooned within days. It was chaotic and unwieldy and apparently unmanageable. There was hardly any strategy and absolutely no grooming within the ranks which resembled a conglomerate with diction, delivery, and aggression of a mob. The absence of strategy for growth, recruitment, and grooming of raw talent was indeed a reflection of the leader himself. This was the second mistake.

3. The lack of realistic goals and absence of a workable strategy guaranteed wild enthusiasm among PTI supporters and they convinced themselves of impending victory in 2013 elections. Some thought that PTI had come to believe its own spin. Now it seems that PTI leadership was somehow insulated from not only its supporters, partisans, and workers. It was out of touch from its ‘electorate’ as well. There was no feed-back mechanism by which to adjust expectations, find areas of strengths and weaknesses, and thus fine tune strategy. The third mistake was being out of touch with voters and assuming victory as guaranteed.

4. A workable and sustainable strategy might have been to be prepared to assume the role of leader of opposition in the National Assembly, and to bet on possibility of forming a coalition government in KPK. This would have been realistic and would have allowed PTI to emerge as a disciplined party instead of a mob party. The fourth mistake was not having an electoral strategy.

5. The fifth mistake is a logical extension of #4 – in that outside KPK, PTI should have focused on urban and semi-urban areas in Pakistan, since that is where middle class - PTI’s strength, was concentrated. This showed lack of focus and subsequent disappointment. A little more targeted effort could have overturned the marginal defeats into marginal victories in key cities, such as Lahore.

6. PTI should have whole-heartedly accepted the election results even though there were serious reservations. Instead of focusing on party’s organization, delivering results with better governance in KPK, and being de-facto opposition in National Assembly, Imran Khan resolved to follow the politics of agitation. He did not consider that politics of agitation brings instability and doubtful results. The lack of numbers in PTI’s march just shows that PTI leadership was unprepared for lack of Public appetite for politics of agitation. Embarking on this course of action was the sixth mistake, and it ties with #1, #2, and #3.

7. Once the decision to pursue an agitation-based agenda was made, search for possible partners took PTI leadership to undesirable and / or rejected elements in Pakistan’s body-politic. PML-Q, the shameless and corrupt beneficiary of Musharraf’s dictatorship, though moth-eaten, was an eager partner. The next step was contacting PAT and its mental Mullah leader Tahir-ul-Qadri, a psychotic and megalomaniacal individual, who in the course of his rise to fame had been rather shameless in pursuing, using, and dumping benefactors. His political capital consisted of a few thousand die-hard supporters for whom Tahir-ul-Qadri was a political, spiritual, and moral leader. Over more than two decades these people had been brain-washed with a blend of sectarianism, messianic zeal, and certainty of the coming Revolution. This fanatical support should have rung all sorts of alarm bells. But since Imran Khan likes to overestimate himself, he wrongly assumed that he could control his coalition partners. Corralling questionable support was seventh mistake and a consequence of #1, #3, and #6.

8. Once the faulty and (now-apparent) counter-productive strategy of agitation was rolled out, there was no Plan B. The narrative of victimhood was questionable, and did not drum up support from the masses. As has been mentioned in other points above, there was no feedback from the public. PTI essentially believed itself, convinced itself, and strode into the unknown without questioning or counter-checking leadership’s assumptions. The lack of flexibility as apparent in lack of critical review, Plan-B, or exit-strategy was the Eighth mistake.

9. One must know the strength or weakness of one’s political capital. Seeing that most support for PTI emanates from middle class of Urban and semi-urban population centers, it would have been sensible to see how far and at what pace is this class able to support politics of agitation. On social media, this class is over-represented and very active – thereby creating an illusion of popular support for its cause. In the real world that support melts into thin air. This happened in Egypt where social media was of immense help in toppling government of Hosni Mubarak, but then its doyens were duped by the Deep state. Therefore the Ninth mistake was depending on this class which can talk much (and creatively!) but not act as well.

10. This brings us to the Last and (in my view) most serious blunder that a political party can make. Playing Establishment’s game and thinking that Imran Khan could somehow beat the odds and come out the winner. All one needed to do was look at PML-Q and see how, despite massive rigging in 2008 elections, it lost its grip and completely melted in 2013. Our Establishment has a survivalist mind-set and is therefore ruthless. Depending on Military Establishment (or the illusion of it) was the TENTH mistake – and the one which is more a kiss of death.

To illustrate the last point, it should be noted that Shah Mahmood Qureshi’s real brother has said that Shah Mahmood Qureshi expects to replace Imran Khan as the top leader of PTI and was a person of contact between PTI and (the rumored) Military Establishment.

Imran Khan has considerable charisma and pockets of persistent support. He may well survive and be able to resurrect PTI. But in my view he is no longer a credible candidate for Prime Minister. His disastrous decision making has sunk his party, which is now in open revolt. People like Qaisar Khattak, Jahangir Tareen, & Shah Mahmood Qureshi have played (perhaps over-played) Imran Khan. These people are far more experienced and ruthless. Some of them rushed into PTI, once they got a hint of covert Establishment support. As I have said elsewhere, if Imran Khan likes being given bad advice, he deserves the consequences.

@Aether , @Oscar , @Horus , @AgNoStiC MuSliM , @xyxmt , @ice_man , @Spring Onion , @Manticore , @blain2 , @Joe Shearer , @cb4 , @JonAsad , @Fracker , @faisal6309 , @TheFlyingPretzel , @AZADPAKISTAN2009 , @balixd , @Syed.Ali.Haider , @Slav Defence , @SBD-3 , @farhan_9909 , @Jazzbot , @Mugwop , @nair , @Dillinger, @Devil Soul , @Counter-Errorist , @WebMaster , @Secur , @Bratva , @Irfan Baloch , @WishLivePak , @Meengla , @scorpionx , @genmirajborgza786 , @syedali73 , @Devil Soul , @Mav3rick , @orangzaib , @saiyan0321 , @Bratva , @Major Sam , @Ghareeb_Da_Baal, @FaujHistorian
Forgot to invite @S.U.R.B.

Attachments

• PTI Leadership.jpg
    PTI Leadership.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
I will respond in detail later, but for now, suffice to say that I would wait before trying to find mistakes in what IK is doing, for he may yet be able to bring down the government. There is more to this story than just him.

In addition to these points, IK never groomed a single person in his party who would be reliable and dependable during his 18 years of political struggle. These electables and his attitude is what cost him his reputation. .Due to electables and his attitude, Loyal guards and middle leadership distanced themselves / moved away from party and it cost IK not only his NA-1 and NA-71 strongholds but the wrong advices of few leaders which ensured army support made IK a clown in front of whole country.

Sometime I compare his struggle with Quaid e Azam, the only difference I see is Quaid e Azam had an intellect, smart mind, knew exactly when to bend and when to stood firm. He refrained from agitation when congress agitated in 40's against British government and established Muslim league as a pro-peace party in eyes of British government which earned them a right to be taken serious and engaged as a separate entity.

What IK did parallels with what Kejriwaal and his AAP party did in Delhi. They came to government on popular vote and kejriwal personality. He resigned without making a single positive impact on society, agitated against state now he is regretting profoundly he was wrong in resigning

I will respond in detail later, but for now, suffice to say that I would wait before trying to find mistakes in what IK is doing, for he may yet be able to bring down the government. There is more to this story than just him.

If the government is brought down, and the danger seems to have receded, it would not be IK's doing. We both know that he is a leader of useful idiots at this stage. What a tragedy.

In addition to these points, IK never groomed a single person in his party who would be reliable and dependable during his 18 years of political struggle. These electables and their wrong advices made a mess in party. Ignored middle leadership distanced themselves / moved away from party and it cost IK not only his NA-1 and NA-71 strongholds but the wrong advices of few leaders which ensured army support made IK a clown in front of whole country.

Sometime I compare his struggle with Quaid e Azam, the only difference I see is Quaid e Azam had an intellect, smart mind, knew exactly when to bend and when to stood firm. He refrained from agitation when congress agitated in 40's against British government and established Muslim league as a pro-peace party in eyes of British government which earned them a right to be taken serious and engaged as a separate entity.

What IK did parallels with what Kejriwaal and his AAP party did in Delhi. They came to government on popular vote and kejriwal personality. He resigned without making a single positive impact on society, agitated against state now he is regretting profoundly he was wrong in resigning

And to think that I supported his policy of inducting 'electables'. I am glad that I only analyze and am not a politician. It can be so easy to be distracted and be led astray by ambition. Therein lies the importance of sticking to principles. I shall write another article on this subject, as I see it. It should stimulate good discussion.

If the government is brought down, and the danger seems to have receded, it would not be IK's doing. We both know that he is a leader of useful idiots at this stage. What a tragedy.

And to think that I supported his policy of inducting 'electables'. I am glad that I only analyze and am not a politician. It can be so easy to be distracted and be led astray by ambition. Therein lies the importance of sticking to principles. I shall write another article on this subject, as I see it. It should stimulate good discussion.

Not you, but every one of us who supported PTI. Those were beginnings of his U-turns and we were desperate of zardari rule which blinded our judgement and made us think IK would straighten them out once he comes to power.

Good thread. However, like @Syed.Ali.Haider says, the game ain't over so long as there really is some chance of 'outside' entities shaping event even this late--without those outside forces the game of these protests is REALLY over for both IK and TuQ. And IF IK comes out on top now then--as we all know--he would be praised for his 'wisdom' and 'fortitude' etc.

Related to this discussion--perhaps an 11th point--would be draw parallel with the once-charismatic Asghar Khan who had attracted a lot of politicians in 1976--and how A.Khan too fell from the high point to become a virtual non-entity.

One doesn't go up against seasoned politicians like Nawaz Sharif without a complete set of arsenal. Sheik Rashid, Qadri aren't the kind of allies one counts on to fell a Goliath, one also doesn't push one self into a corner which apparently does not have an exit door nor does it have a fire exit. Smacks of naivete. He hasn't lost the game yet, but he has lost everything else already and will be taking a lot of people down along with him.

Without doubt PML-N Punjab government made a colossal blunder in Model town and if Shahbaz Sharif had an iota of integrity, he would have accepted the blame and resign. But I suppose this is too much to expect from Sharif brothers. Nevertheless, I have two problems with Imran Khan as a political leader.

Firstly, in my humble opinion, no political leader can claim to represent Pakistan until such time his party has political base in all the provinces of Pakistan. Thus far PTI has strong representation in the KPK and in Punjab only. They have a couple of seats in Karachi and these only from the Burger crowd with zero representation in rural Sind & Baluchistan.

Secondly, I am against holding the nation hostage as a means to get your demands accepted. Just as Aitzaz Ahsan said in his speech, this sets a very dangerous precedent. What stops SSP putting together a crowd of 30,000 men and insist that they would not leave until all Shia’s are declared kafir? Or 20,000 Taliban supporters from FATA marching on Islamabad and insisting that Mulla Fazlullah be made Amirul Momeneen?

Besides Mr Taliban Khan is forgetting that there was pre-poll rigging in his favour. Didn't TTP declare that they would leave PTI, JI, JUI & PML-N free to conduct their political activity but would bomb election gatherings of ANP, PPP & MQM. Is this not an indirect form of rigging?

PTI & PAT have a right of peaceful protest but no right to put the nation’s capital under siege.

It would indeed be a tragic day for Pakistan if a government can be toppled this way.

Last edited:
Without doubt PML-N Punjab government made a colossal blunder in Model town and if Shahbaz Sharif had an iota of integrity, he would have accepted the blame and resign. But I suppose this is too much to expect from Sharif brothers. Nevertheless, I have two problems with Imran Khan as a political leader.

Firstly, in my humble opinion, no political leader can claim to represent Pakistan until such time his party has political base in all the provinces of Pakistan. Thus far PTI has strong representation in the KPK and in Punjab only. They have a couple of seats in Karachi and these only from the Burger crowd with zero representation in rural Sind & Baluchistan.

Secondly, I am against holding nation hostage as a means to get your demands accepted. Just as Aitzaz Ahsan said in his speech, this sets a very dangerous precedent. What stops SSP putting together a crowd of 30,000 men and insist that they would not leave until all Shia’s are declared kafir? Or 20,000 Taliban supporters from FATA marching on Islamabad and insisting that Mulla Fazlullah be made Amirul Momeneen?

PTI & PAT have a right of peaceful protest but no right to put the nation’s capital under siege.

It would indeed be a tragic day for Pakistan if a government can be toppled this way.
basically in PTI's version of Pakistan... Change & Success means PTI taking over and Imran Khan becoming a Prime Minister. The change will come when he will become the Prime Minister (the performance doesn't matter in this case).

You are right about Aitzaz Ahsan's interview, I also agreed with his point of view that in both cases PTI is now in loss and they need to find third option of stepping back respectably. If the Prime Minister persists with his stance and PTI has to leave without resignation, PTI has put everything on stake. If the Prime Minister is forcefully resigned by the Army's call, PTI is still in loss and will be considered army's wing-party for future and this blame will not be wiped up for decades just like PML-N could not wipe up the blame of initially pro-army party.

Good thread. However, like @Syed.Ali.Haider says, the game ain't over so long as there really is some chance of 'outside' entities shaping event even this late--without those outside forces the game of these protests is REALLY over for both IK and TuQ. And IF IK comes out on top now then--as we all know--he would be praised for his 'wisdom' and 'fortitude' etc.

Related to this discussion--perhaps an 11th point--would be draw parallel with the once-charismatic Asghar Khan who had attracted a lot of politicians in 1976--and how A.Khan too fell from the high point to become a virtual non-entity.

If you go back to my older posts before the election, I indeed called IK the Asghar Khan of the new generation. The entities who are shaping these events are all internal. The only things any external entities are interested in is whether their interests in the region can be protected. Therefore to them it does not matter, except that a veneer of democracy is maintained to help keep up appearances.

" ... 6. PTI should have whole-heartedly accepted the election results even though there were serious reservations. ..."

Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf's moto is "Tabdeeli", not sixty-five year old "Qabuliyat". Those who cannot understand this very simple concept, don't need to worry about Imran Khan.

Who would've thought 20-years-ago that Americans would elect an African-American President by 2009 but it happened.

ITS CALLED HAVING PRINCIPLES !!!!

He is standing for what he believes and is there to support the cause for Raising concern against Killing and Rigging in country

Translation of Imran Khan September 3rd speech
English Translation added , to help Non Urdu speaking people to understand Imran Khan's vision and what he is really trying to change in country

Revision #2.0 , My first translation was a quick draft , I just reworked the speech a bit better
so it more easily understandable in English

When , with in a nation comes such a Revolution of people
During such time , the battle is between 2 groups. One is
the Pakistani Citizens, the citizens who lack Rights , who
are doing 2 Jobs working 15 hours a day yet they can't earn a living.
Their, kids can't go to school. When their kids go to schools there
are no teaches in the government schools. When they go to Hospitals
we all know what is the state of our hospitals. Who would believe that in Rawalpindi we have
a large hospital yet there are deaths that occur due to lack of facilities and doctors

In mianwali , as a member of Parliment, when I visited the small towns.
I noticed, living standards of humans were same as , an animal. There was no
difference between how animals were living they shared the same places for
drinking water and dwellings. Most Pakistani children , face death due to
drinking contaminated water, another comparative ratio is that country with most children left out of school is also Pakistan.

I have seen how our Judicial system treats the poor , once I saw it first hand in rural areas.
I knew , the battle is between one side the Citizens and other side
includes hand full of Wealthy class. The term is called status qou , as used in France.

In Pakistan , we have mostly 500 people , who control the nation. Some put on the robe of
a secularism , some of them become fake Religious fanatic leader. They all come together when it benefits their own personal agenda and goals. And they each help each other out when in need as long as they stay in power.

Pause...

Allah says , having respect and prestige or not having it is granted by him, I want to ask you
Religious leaders what does it means ?? It means God decides who gets this honor. I want to get this message across.

When their status quo is challenged , these so called right and left wing folks spew poison
You people here in audience have challenged them. Your Movement, this movement has caused them to panic and in this panic they spew poison against your wishes

Why are they all spewing POISON??? Can you answer me what have we done wrong?

We went to Courts , and Tribunal , and Parliament to demand one thing

We demanded

"We faced rigged elections, please give us justice".

And we / I have been saying that all along, if you did no provide me justice in courts I will go on the roads in peaceful demonstrations. When they did not provided the justice I came out in the roads. And I tried the avenue of negotiation and discussion in courts, Tribunal and Parliament.

When you don't give any rights to a person , your worth is that of a wild animal , an animal never demands their rights.

We are humans , we demand our Human Rights , your rights that you
deserve and this is what our Movement is for.

What do I feel happy / good , because now its clear , I can see clearly who are
in favor of change , and justice and who are not for such system and prefer the old system

Even inside the parliament its becoming obvious who are the people, that are Pro Change , and respect wishes of People , and who are guardians of Old corrupt system.

The politicians in the Parliament are motivated by Fear, and in this fear they speak and spit sliva out of their mouth because they can't contain their emotions. They are fearful of change and the parliament is divided some want change while others cling on to old system.
There is divide, I get 100 text messages in hour. It tells me in hour what is happening in Pakistan and I can feel the change.

Some people (Who benefit from the corruption) tell me give up, why are you creating problems our business is not doing well , our kids are not going to school. I ask them a simple question
Are there any schools in our demonstration zones ? No I ask them another question
Are there any shops that are closed and that exist in demonstration zones ? No there are no shops so their arguments are false. We did not close schools or businesses.

Let me tell you about a time when I was giving speech in Karachi against drone attack on civilians. A person came to me and asked me , a question Sir why do you bother with speeches against done attacks all it does is that it clogs up traffic in main roads. I can't get to my home ?

I asked him , imagine if you went home son, and you reached home and found that someone bombed your home. Would you then care about the traffic ? Or then you would have reason to care about drone attacks? Against civilians

Does anyone ever bother to ask , what atrocities have been committed against our civilians in Pakistan Tribal Areas? I can tell you about a personal account a student who studied in a University , a bright young guy in 3rd year brilliant kid. He was going to be bread winner for his family , and one of first in his family to get a degree , not just any degree. A university degree recognized by UK university. He was going to be Electrical Engineer in 1 year time. He was going to help his family with his education instead what happened was tragic.

This poor kid , gets news one day that his family home god bombed in some alleged drone attack, and as a result he loses interest in Education he leaves school , and 3 month later news comes out that he died attacking NATO containers. It's an example of how a person's life got effected by Drone attacks.

There are some folks in country, selfish people , who value their own lives more and say I don't care what the rest of 90% of Pakistan does its not my concern. As long as my business and life style is not effected. These folks include people who feel they don't care if 70% of population gets food and nourishment.

Aristotle , a wise man from past stated clearly that when there is social injustice , the Citizen
of any nation raise their voice against that injustice. He stated two of these people , refrain from action

One of them is the , weak who becomes afraid to stand up against the Tyrany and injustice. Who gets afraid of the Jail and punishment.

The second who opposes the change are the corrupt benefactors who benefit from the ordeal

Besides these two all Citizens will stand up against the Injustice and corruption and Tyrany.

My fellow Pakistanis the war is not only here physically in the parliament square, but its a war against ideology against the corrupt rich class. You are fighting a war , so that the Rich and poor get same social justice.

You are not against Nawaz Sharif the person but the Ideology which Nawaz Sharif represents
You are against the "Mindset" of Nawaz Sharif , that there are two judicial systems in country.
One that protects the rich class , and one constitution which is used against the poor people of country.

We are against mindset, that Nawaz Sharif gets one constitutions , and average citizens get another implementation of constitution.

Nawaz Sharif when he transfers money his associates comes and protect him taking responsibility protecting nawaz from persecution. (Nullifying Anti Money Laundering Laws)

Example:
We have written Affidavid , from Ishaq Darr, that he transferred money on Nawaz's behalf
But we have no rule in Pakistan that chases him down and askes him , why did you transfer such huge amount on Nawaz's behalf
?

ISI DG Mr Durrani stated in statement , Nawaz Sharif , and his associated benefited from money from Banks enormous amount of Money , in written statement. However there is no law in Pakistan that chases the money takers. Where did all that money go?

Nawaz Sharif , In any democratic country, when allegations come up against you a honorable person steps down to let the investigations complete and then he comes back to power

Example:
When we had Gilani, TV used to show commercials asking him to step down
it was ok. However now that Nawaz Sharif is in power such demands are anti constitutional.

Pause....

So the division is taking place , Tyrant vs victim and division in ranks of Political parties and ranks who is willing to stand up for right
One division is also taking place in PTI , now we are seeing who is going to stand up with you in difficult time and who will not stand with you
in moment of difficulty.

Song (Goes up ....against corruption)

We now know who is real and who is here to benefit from our political Tsunami.

I want to give a message to PTI members MPs, back in day when I played cricket we played
West Indies Side , who were fitted with players who were 6'5 feet tall and great specimens athletic and looked very daunting. As a cricket captain , I could analyse my own cricket team players and judge which players in the squad feared the opposing players and cautiously choose the players who can get by the mental aspect of the fear.

Similarly now , I am analysing all the members of PTI again, and judging who truely believes in the ideology of change. And who are mere members who just came along for the ride.
I can now spot the Tigers and I can also spot the lambs.

This is not a 20/20 cricket match (short duration format 3 hours max) , this is a long match
and at end of which, IDEOLOGICAL colleges will rise to occasion because they believe , and the fake members will fly away like birds in farmland.

Song...

Allah states , I will test you. Its true when that moment of test comes , one look at their own
ideology and beliefs, and then they ask themselves the question can they hold up against that ideology.

Example ideological people need not be Religious, an example once we were sitting room and a aftershock cam and the ones that ran first for cover were the ones that prayed 5 time a day and went to Hajj they had the most fear from personal loss. .

We as political party are also testing our colleague who can show how much they are willing to motivate the people and bring them to our events. And who are just mere formal candidates who do not much. After this ordeal we will pin point the "IDEALOGICAL" team a strong team. That believes in our mandate for our future government.

When we examine an example of Leadership and a group overcoming obstacles, best example is our Prophet Mohammad. During early phases first 10 years he only had 40 followers , and many left the group but finally in end they won their ideological battle.

Similarly today people say , your demonstrators are few in numbers I tell them no these demonstrators are not few in numbers

They are standing up for the weak people in Pakistan , they are all ideological people.

These people in attendee are people who will be the guardians of new Pakistan.

Addressing the crowd sitting in gathering , I congratulate you. Yes you are being watched by all the citizens of Pakistan and overseas and they envy your position , as you can change the system by your will. You have unique chance to influence the outcome of future. If you will not bring change , Nawaz Sharif will continue to use the system against the people. He will also use the money from Government treasury to buy influence

He buys people , judges , election commission , he tries to buy votes. He uses Police.

Can you imagine 3 IG (Police chiefs) in Islamabad got changed , because they refused to follow his orders to kill civilians, which include Old , Women and Children and Youth?
Three police chiefs refused to work and resigned or took leave of absence.

I ask you , in which Democratic nation or democracy does this action is allowed to take place? That he demands illegal action against citizens who are engaged in peaceful demonstrations.

500+ injured by Police brutality and 85 people took rubber bullet shots injuring them .
14 people died. Which country of the world makes it leagal that police can attack civilian peaceful demonstrators, and after they beat up the protestors , blame the mess on Police force.

Now people hate Police , the reason is Nawaz Sharif he is the main reason for this hate.
in KPK all the civilian Police officers

I tell my police officers in KPK government if someone tells you to do illegal act of attacking civilians I tell you police officers do not follow their order!!!!! Never ACCEPT illegal orders.

Ask our Police officer in KPK (Province that Imran Khan's party controls) , IG , he gave interview that this is first time in his life there is no political pressure on him politically. No one is threatening him to get transferred to another department which used to be common practice before. All due to transparency and improvements

I tell officers in my province to never listen to illegal requests

But Nawaz Sharif , destroyed Punjab police , he hired 25,000 people into Police.
The high courts have these documents that show that he hired illegal folks
hired them illegally into police force.

Nawaz Sharif , due to his illegal hirings in Police force in Punjab, and then using the force
brutally against the civilians has tarnished the reputation of Pakistan Police Force Punjab

Now he hs also attacking another institute , Pakistan Army and blaming the demonstrations on the Pakistan army,

Nawaz Sharif, be shameful of these acquisitions, how can you justify the protestors sitting here for 20 + days , did the army asked these every day people in Pakistan to leave their homes and sit in parliment road ? No....
My arguments against rigging were uniform since elections ended.
I have been saying this 14 months , I need Justice I need to recount elections

The army was not with me for last 10-14 months , my demands were based on my legal rights as a contestant in elections.

Nawaz Sharif, He can't accept the fact people of Pakistan are in streets asking him to go he keeps saying no its the army ?? No I have been saying this for 14 months.

The only conspiracy that happened is when you rigged the elections and this is why you are afraid of reelection and counting the votes. People took photoes by phones of illegal acts.

You just agreed to open 4 ballots and it was proven these were rigged you got scared and have been running since. You have refused to open all votes for examination

I asked him , wisely to just open 4 ballots initially and he agreed and it was clear then it was rigged and that proved my point

Break ....

I call that play to request recount of 4 ballots , in swinging yorker. I knew when he will agree
we will prove rigging is taking place. He tried to stall things as long as he could and finally opened

4 boxes in 10 months.....and refused to cooperate after that period
Now ...the situation is different......people are with me and demanding recount

If in Afghanistan they are opening every single vote , now 70 million votes being recounted.
How can you not agree???

You were involved in rigging. Is it not strange after all the Polling stopped , 5 hours later
in your speech you were caught requesting people , provide me Majority!!!! If voting has effectively ended who were you asking for votes??? Who did you meant??? Were you communicating with Election commission officers

We are not new , its clear who you were

Election day , when the word got out , our candidates were winning by clear 30,000 votes and as soon as your speech went out people still in lines were prevented from casting their votes and instead , votes were casted inside the rooms illegally by rigging to fluctuate the results.

Supreme court tells us Chinese Leader is coming to Pakistan
we should end the protest but I tell you China is our friend what can we learn from China ???

How to end poverty they , changed the status of 40 Million people to above poverty level

When Chinese Leader will come we will welcome him with flowers and love Chinese are our friend and they are our friend

We will welcome him like our brother and friend. We will greet Chinese friend with love and flowers, right here on the streets

My message to all the workers !!!! and MPs .......I am reviewing your performance
The performing MPs will get recognition!!!!

296312-ImranKhan-1322056108-716-640x480.jpg

Last edited:
I dont know why people are even surprise it was bent to happen.. I was following IK after oct 2010 ( i missed that jalsa but )effects of them were visible everywhere. People were positive way too much positive to make up this country (I believe this was alsoone reason) that people start believing on system. They even allowed worst government to survive for so long. Sunddenly i started to realize things has been changed, positive which was driving the PTI started to fell down. PTI become a party fullycontrolled by one person whose main agenda was to identify wrongs ( even if it didnt exists). Even before elections i realize this negativity which is driving the party will be down fall.. Negativity grew soo high even supporters of PTI switch sides, because fowl language used by Imran Khan and his followers. To me thibgs were looking like jiyalas of PPP from whome we get ridd had joined PTI, who cant accept any blasphmey again Imran Khan and PTI. The trend you are good if you are with us, and bad if against, philosphey made me side line PTI.

2013 defeat was pretty obivous due to tge reason, imran khan compaign was only targetting problems which PML-N had rather than show how problem will be resolved. In reality, PTI PPP both were actually advertiseing PML-N. There was way too much negativity un PTI which kept me and my circle away from even trying them.

Today, PTI has lost its totally creditibility because of this negativity.

PTI is not dead. Don't say fatiha. Yet!

Just pray they it comes out of the poisonous and terrible spell of TuQ.

of all the people IK could align with, he chose Sheikh Rasheed and TuQ.

How sad.

Back
Top Bottom