What's new

10 Achievements of General Raheel Sharif

One of the best army chiefs of Pakistan. Although sab logon ki khawahishat pori ni hoin, Raheel Sharif se likin phir be he did much better than previous few army chiefs under the critical circumstances of Pakistan.

Bro Rhaeel Sharif could not have done anything more. He tried to let the politicians do their work and he did behave strictly with Nawaz Sharif, Zardari, and Altaf Hussain. But if he did anything more than that then it would have been a Marshal Law like situation and that would not have helped Pakistan.

I dont think so, he had a soft heart for N-League, but i agree that he has shown strict attitude in Sindh. He could have done a lot for Punjab too.

I dont think so, he had a soft heart for N-League, but i agree that he has shown strict attitude in Sindh. He could have done a lot for Punjab too.
The situation in Punjab was not as bad as in Sindh. But I agree to your point that he was a little lenient towards PMLN.

Well, i am really shocked at fan boys. He didn't do any extra ordinary work. He did what he was suppose to do. He followed the SOP's of his job. Yeah, no previous army chief had done his job rather than politics and extension which makes him best in bad like our political leaders. No offence guys, it is just my views. Please don't follow him like a Egyptian God, he was supposed to here for his job and he did for which he handsomely get paid.

Well, i am really shocked at fan boys. He didn't do any extra ordinary work. He did what he was suppose to do. He followed the SOP's of his job. Yeah, no previous army chief had done his job rather than politics and extension which makes him best in bad like our political leaders. No offence guys, it is just my views. Please don't follow him like a Egyptian God, he was supposed to here for his job and he did for which he handsomely get paid.
Well, the problem is that previously Army has done some major blunders by supporting some corrupt political parties like PMLN, MQM, etc. And this has made these political parties very strong and they have become mafias. So people obviously expect Army to intervene and atleast make things even by ensuring justice. But if you look in isolation, then General Raheel Sharif did a great job. However, if you look in the context of Pakistan, then he did not do enough.

From when political parties are strong and when our military establishment let them grow ? For your kind information, army is supposed to protect the boarder not to intervene in the state matter. State matter should be remains in the hands of Political establishment and let them get mature it is only possible if army stays away and especially COAS remains in their limits.
PS:: Govt should do something against this cold war age like propaganda center named as ISPR because any announcement from military establishment should come by proper channel not by this propaganda center.

Last edited:
From when political parties are strong and when our military establishment let them grow ? For your kind information, army is supposed to protect the boarder not to intervene in the state matter. State matter should be remains in the hands of Political establishment and let them get mature it is only possible if army stays and especially COAS remains in their limits.
PS:: Govt should do something against this cold war age like propaganda center named as ISPR because any announcement from military establishment should come by proper channel not by this propaganda center.
It is a commonly known fact that Army helped with NRO which was basically forgiving the crimes of these mafias acting in the form of political parties. When army commits blunders like these, then of course common Pakistanis and genuine political parties expect the army to rectify these blunders. Raheel Sharif only acted against PPP and MQM. Why? Why didn't the army have same attitude for PMLN? Why is it that since 30 years only PMLN is supported by the army and brought into power again and again?

It is a commonly known fact that Army helped with NRO which was basically forgiving the crimes of these mafias acting in the form of political parties. When army commits blunders like these, then of course common Pakistanis and genuine political parties expect the army to rectify these blunders. Raheel Sharif only acted against PPP and MQM. Why? Why didn't the army have same attitude for PMLN? Why is it that since 30 years only PMLN is supported by the army and brought into power again and again?

You need to take history classes once again kid

You need to take history classes once again kid
Yes. When lose an argument, then get personal and call the other person a kid. Lol. Are you denying the fact that Army has always supported PMLN? And no other political party has got more benefits from army than PMLN? Even today Army is unwilling to do operation in Punjab, when they are doing operation in almost all Pakistan.

Kya Naza ki Takleefon Main Maza,
Jab Maut Na Aye Jawaani Main,
Kya Lutf Janaaza Utthnay Ka,
Her Gaam Pa Jab Maatam Na Ho....

Thank You Raheel Sharif
Civil-mil-Spread-copy-copy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom