What's new

‘Waar 2’ to hit the floors next month

A typical immature.
Baita jani its time for your tom and jerry.
See my rank ...It should be me calling you a Beta Jani ...or like when you were in liquid form, I was in uniform :police:

See my rank ...It should be me calling you a Beta Jani ...or like when you were in liquid form, I was in uniform :police:
Immaturity is a mental state , nothing to do with age or ranks.
Any way i dont want to argue more. Watch what ever movie you like.

Last edited:
Immaturity is a mental state , nothing to do with age or ranks.
Any way i dont want to argue more. Watch what ever movie you like.
Please don't ...and there was no argument in any of your comments above ...they were just taunts. trolls and provocatives ....!

Please tell me it will be in Urdu now? Fails me how they can make practically a whole movie in a language that most Pakistanis cannot understand. Further some of the accents certain actors were trying to pull off were horrible to put it mildy (yes im referring to that golfer guy with his very awkward attempted British accent). I wish the waar crew the best of luck but seriously think about your market's linguistic abilities. You are making this movie first and foremost for a Pakistani audience. Please make it in a language that they will understand.

Please tell me it will be in Urdu now? Fails me how they can make practically a whole movie in a language that most Pakistanis cannot understand. Further some of the accents certain actors were trying to pull off were horrible to put it mildy (yes im referring to that golfer guy with his very awkward attempted British accent). I wish the waar crew the best of luck but seriously think about your market's linguistic abilities. You are making this movie first and foremost for a Pakistani audience. Please make it in a language that they will understand.

They can understand English. More importantly Pakistan needs to churn out more English language media for international consumption.

They can understand English. More importantly Pakistan needs to churn out more English language media for international consumption.

The masses cant sufficiently even if they claim that they do. Trust me Pakistan is not Defence or Clifton. I have more than enough relatives living in middle to lower class areas of Lahore and their comprehension of English is extremely limited.If the target is international consumption then simply release these movies with English subtitles like the Turkish Kurtla Vadisi have done. Take pride in your language for goodness sake rather than raising another generation of confused individuals who are too ashamed and embarrassed to speak their own languages. As Zubeida Mustafa puts it aptly

"the country is in a state of linguistic confusion. On the one hand people are desperate to be seen as being proficient in English when they are actually not. At the same time they are ashamed of their own language though that is the only language they can communicate in. The ambiguity of the language of instruction policy allows schools to make their own choices, which has contributed to the present crisis in education in Pakistan. The demand for English – a trend set by the privileged elite – has put schools under pressure. Not many teachers who can teach English or teach in English are available."

Pakistan ruined by language myth | Education | The Guardian

This time it should be at least 70% in Urdu .......

I would like to see the sequel be in Urdu rather than in English, they could also put in some Punjabi and Pashto dialogs since our troops are mostly from that background.

Ali Azmat needs to go, he can't act; they could make Javed Sheikh or Abid Ali the Prime Minister.

Hamza Abbasi should get a bigger role in this movie and there should be more action scenes and less talk.

For critics,
Let me tell you that they were not expecting that it will be that much hit.It was only made for Pakistani subject ,particularly those typical angrezi awaam.
Despite of all this criticism, it was excellent movie I say.This movie was appreciated by Indian director Ram Gopal Varma as well and it has earned good repo internationally.
Anyways,I can't wait for waar 2 and yalghaar.P.S let us update as soon as it releases.
Regards

Back
Top Bottom