What's new

‘Serial rapist’ killed in CIA custody

So basically in US if you are brown doesn't matter if you are guilty or innocent you will get shot down :rolleyes:

I'd urge all present to listen and heed to Icarus' warning.
Even in the most modern and liberal environments, when
the police begins delivering justice summarily, executing
criminals is often followed by treating all citizens that way.

Justice for all is difficult to maintain but essential, for the
sake of the good folks, not that of the deviants. . . . Tay.

Instead of saying killed in custody which will invite human rights groups to back the rapist should have said
"tried escaping from prison and was shot"

Sad incident. One culprit less!!
Rape cases and bacha bazi is common in Pakistan. Government should incourage private sectors for night clubs so that young people throw their frustration in those areas instead of testing on innocent children, goats, & other animals.

It certainly is convenient but does not ensure that justice is done. How can we vouch that the accused was really guilty of said crimes when he has not gone through due process? Dead men tell no tales after all.

If it tears your hole apart your eyes will pop out and you may never forget that face in your life ever while damaging your mentality beyond repair and make you a victim and a beast with in with just one brutal act to satisfy ones desire.
Minors may never lie when it comes to this part and above all DNA.
Still I would say that is possible if he may try to snatch the rifle and that happen so I give a benefit of doubt. However this is not the way forward in a cultured society.

Hope they tortured him .
good work police .

Instead of saying killed in custody which will invite human rights groups to back the rapist should have said
"tried escaping from prison and was shot"

or as commented on Dawn comments section

The gun went off due to the increase in the flies during the summer season Their weight on the rifle trigger, triggered it off. What a tragedy, my heart bleeds for him!:lol:

Great job...awaiting same news in qasoor case

That seems to be happening too frequently these days.

when courts dont convict and even when they do they are very lenient sentences. So this is better than nothing

when courts dont convict and even when they do they are very lenient sentences. So this is better than nothing

Its not difficult to implicate a dead body in any crime you want, the answer is not vigilante justice or extrajudicial killing but reforming the system.

Back
Top Bottom