What's new

‘Quality, capacity, safety of Pakistan’s nuclear weapons better than India’s’

And why not? After all Pakistan is the ONLY nation in ALL recorded HUMAN HISTORY (5000-10,000 years) that has for nearly 70 years, repelled and fended of an enemy nation that is more than 7x bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege.
India is indeed a much larger state but you make it sound like as if it is a superpower. And access to most advanced weapon systems? Not even close.

In reality, there is not much disparity in the equipment of both states. Indian armed forces are larger in sheer numbers but they are spread across the borders as a counter-check to Pakistan, China and Bangladesh. Indian armed forces also lack the mechanized punch that some of the finest armies in recent history (since 20th century) have possessed. They cannot pull off a German blitzkrieg or American thunder run in the battlefield.

Last edited:
India is indeed a much larger state but you make it sound like as if it is a superpower. And access to most advanced weapon systems? Not even close.

In reality, there is not much disparity in the equipment of both states. Indian armed forces are larger in sheer numbers but they are spread across the borders as a counter-check to Pakistan, China and Bangladesh.

Indian armed forces also lack the mechanized punch that history's greatest armies have possessed. They cannot pull off a German blitzkrieg or American thunder run in the battlefield.

According to some indians on PDF they already are ahead of China and only a touch behind America and Russia. Go figure.

Hmm, must be jingoism factor.

Indians are doing well in some areas but they are not up there yet.

The ONLY way you can EVER do well as a collective group or as a nation is when your people and nation become pioneers, inventors, developers and 100% complete INDIGENOUS producers of advanced sciences, technologies and advanced weapons systems. At the moment, ONLY the West, Russia, China and Japan are capable of this. Till you don't achieve this very exclusive capability, you are nothing. A nobody.

The ONLY way you can EVER do well as a collective group or as a nation is when your people and nation become pioneers, inventors, developers and 100% complete INDIGENOUS producers of advanced sciences, technologies and advanced weapons systems. At the moment, ONLY the West, Russia, China and Japan are capable of this. Till you don't achieve this very exclusive capability, you are nothing. A nobody.
I agree 100% with this. In-fact, I have stressed upon the importance of this fact time-and-again in various threads. I wish Pakistan could achieve an excellent indigenous Industrial capability. But we cannot attain this objective with rampant corruption, misguided foreign policy and by relying on "Made in China" for virtually everything in our lives. At a personal level, we share some responsibility by voting for the better politicians and promoting our domestic industry by buying "Made in Pakistan" wherever applicable.

I don't mind availability of foreign brands in the Pakistani markets, they are welcome and stimulate competition. However, Pakistan should gain something from its relations with the aforementioned countries; the know-how to do something valuable like in the case of our nuclear program.

I agree 100% with this. In-fact, I have stressed upon the importance of this fact time-and-again in various threads. I wish Pakistan could achieve an excellent indigenous Industrial capability. But we cannot attain this objective with rampant corruption, misguided foreign policy and by relying on "Made in China" for virtually everything in our lives. At a personal level, we share some responsibility by voting for the better politicians and promoting our domestic industry by buying "Made in Pakistan" wherever applicable.

I don't mind availability of foreign brands in the Pakistani markets, they are welcome and stimulate competition. However, Pakistan should gain something from its relations with the aforementioned countries; the know-how to do something valuable like in the case of our nuclear program.

We need to embark on an unrelenting plan to make Pakistan a developed nation. Need to go all out for it. But our politicians and political system seem to be the biggest hindrance to this.

The biggest embarrassment is for a nation to be unable to destroy an enemy that is more than 7x smaller than it and doesn't have abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems that the bigger nation has :azn:
:disagree: i can only imagine the embarrassment you had to go through to damage control your post with a pathetic b8 like this .

On topic Pakistan ranks below India , your chest thumping isn't going magically change facts

:disagree: i can only imagine the embarrassment you had to go through to damage control your post with a pathetic b8 like this .

On topic Pakistan ranks below India , your chest thumping isn't going magically change facts

But that does not the alter the facts that I stated in the post you responded to. I more interested in ground realities rather than paper rankings :azn:

It's Chinese and north Korean origin tech, and we all know how sound that is....so rule out quality.

Numerous 60 km nasr in the tally doesn't really add up to numbers.

Safety - nothing is safe in Pakistan, and the military doesn't really allow any press, so no one knows how safe they are.

Wrong.

Says Dr Samar Mubarakmand--who has never been wrong since now.

He commanded Pakistan's Babur program and stated that india's effort to build similar cruise missile will fail due to lack of structural capability required to carry out such program.

indians back then laughed at him and made fun of him (as usual, inferior peoples' (hindus) reaction towards superior peoples (Muslims) who previously ruled them for 1000 years).

Guess what? nirbhay--indian effort to build a cruise missile similar to Babur--failed one, then again, and again, and then AGAIN!!! and then government was thinking of scrapping the program.

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

So Dr Mubarak is your god. Worship him. He is the avatar of Vishnu and Shiva combined.:azn::azn:
I don't even care if he is an offspring of Allah or Mohammad.

Read the article again to know who said what.

Everybody cares when see the miserable safety record of Indian Nuclear plants...Here a few

http://articles.economictimes.india...ng-kakrapar-atomic-power-station-plant-worker

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/we-may-never-know-what-caused-barc-fire-govt-408153

And the worst of all is suspecting an maniac insider who plays around with nuclear stuff...

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/radiation-poisoning-at-kaiga-plant-insider-hand-suspected-405803

And here is just the tip of the iceberg

https://www.dianuke.org/accidents-at-nuclear-power-plants-in-india/

So yeah world do cares when see such things and that is why your last attempt to get NSG membership faced NO from many countries other than China.
So, civilian nuclear plants are same as the ones used for defence purposes.

If you are depending on the no. Of accidents happened in India relating to nuclear plants, then U.S. should have been a country with dangerous security conditions for its nuclear plants. 56 accidents till now.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_reactor_accidents_in_the_United_States

It doesn't matter what anyone thinks. Least of all our eternal enemies. But what he says is the truth and is reality. And that's all that matters.

He is giving the rational of why a nation that is committed to the destruction of Pakistan is unable to destroy us. Even though they are more than 7x bigger than us and have abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege. NO other nation in the ENTIRE HISTORY of MANKIND has managed to achieve this feat.
Committed to destruction of Pakistan??
Well.. If that's what you are being told, then you must read less propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom