What's new

‘Pakistan has most cases of breast cancer in all of Asia’

What study did Dr Vohra base this on? In the article it simply says "she said".

Pakistanis doesn't have the highest meat consumption rate in Asia. In fact they are quite low.

Meat+Consumption+by+Income+chart+USDA.jpg

Its meat, not red meat. I would assume in countries with large coastal population like BD and the east Asians sea food consumption would be higher. Is seafood included in red meat?

what causes breast cancer.?..
there is a good news for guys though.. sex with 21 women reduce chance of prostrate cancer.. :wacko:

What are you talking about? He said highest in Asia which might be a genuine misinformation on his part. I corrected him by posting the right graph which I knew to be correct. He replied to me by hiking Pakistan up by many notches, making it the highest in the world. Then I realized that it was a joke (his second post). Get over it.

You should stop uselessly defending him and prividing justifications where none was needed- every thing was crystal clear- Like you said it might have been a genuine misinformation on his part but his attempt to unethically cover up his mistake instead of accepting that he messed up is unacceptable so is your futile attempt to downplay it as an innocent joke- i think you should man up for once and accept that you fell for his deliberate attempt at spreading misinformation and now you are desperately trying to save face-

i think you should man up for once and accept that you fell for his deliberate attempt at spreading misinformation

No, you are the one here who lack common sense and could not see that I took it jokingly as it is very apparent from my reply in post number 6 ( "Good one ;)"); I would have posted something else if I was serious. So stop being a prima donna and stop pestering me on a non issue. This is my last post on this issue, good bye.

I heard eating too much red meat causes cancer, and pakistan does have the highest meat consumption rate in all of Asia, coupled with one of the worst healthcare sectors.

we love our meat....that'll never change

No, you are the one here who lack common sense and could not see that I took it jokingly as it is very apparent from my reply in post number 6 ( "Good one ;)"); I would have posted something else if I was serious. So stop being a prima donna and stop pestering me on a non issue. This is my last post on this issue, good bye.

Glad you done that- There should be a limit to the madness- how much longer could you drag made up face saving efforts any ways-

Back
Top Bottom