What's new

‘Pakistan’s armed forces far better today than ’65, ’71’

This was the case in May 1998 when the majority of the world especially india were 100% certain that Pakistan possessed 0 nuclear weapons capability. Many leading indian scientists, military personnel and other so called indian experts vehemently claimed this. They got the shock of their lives on May the 28th 1998. That's why I always find it hard to believe anything indians say or claim. Most indians are prone to lying, half truths or saying things which fit their beliefs. .
Stop this BS that Indians are prone to lying and Half truths. Well Indians knew that Pakistan had a nuclear weapon and it will do the nuclear test, even the Indians wanted that Pakistan should do the testing. There would be sanctions on both the countries and Pakistan would find very hard to face the sanctions. After the sanctions were imposed on both the countries,Pakistan found it very difficult to pay it import bills,foreign loans so much the prime Minister imposed a ban on flight of foreign currency. In short at that time, I remember that lakhs of Pakistanis lost all their savings when their dollar accounts were frozen and told they could withdraw their money in rupees at a rate fixed by the government.

@Icarus @Slav Defence @WebMaster

This make my point they are running a gang in this forum and often single out the member who oppose them, stalking him and attack even in my posts they are not the subjects. i trust forum's managment please ban all this group members
@Whazzup @vsdoc @Aminroop (Levina)

Called for direct action haven't u typical Ifrit running like a chicken here and there . U're the one quoted my post it was for and directed to @Joe Shearer no one asked for any clarification from u at first place . I know u're a troll and excel at stealth trolling .

Last edited:
i am not related to mughals u dimwit........we treated you nicely but the mughals enslaved you and assdrilled your great grandmoms. most pakistanis are rape products of mughals
Other way Around. Pakistanis were the drill and Indians were the @ss.

Other way Around. Pakistanis were the drill and Indians were the @ss.

If you jump up and down often enough, and make a nuisance of yourself frequently enough, you might get what you are praying for, and the spotlight will be on you.

May I suggest, before it is too late and the tears flow, that you pick a nice video game instead?

@Talwar e Pakistan
@Thunder.Storm

The question to ask is not this. The question to ask is, "Was that why you started the war? To force a larger nation to an agreement not to fight the war? Why didn't you not start the war in the first place?"

The couplet to quote muscular patriots is

O what a tangled web we weave
When first we set out to deceive.

We supported freedom fighters in 1965. We never started war with India. Your senior's bragged to capture Lahore Gymkhana before breakfast and eneded up defending themselves.

All armies of the world today are better than what they were 44 years ago .
So are their opponents.

you are trying to take General's statement out of context.

He means we are much better prepared to face the challenges.

That's all.

The question to ask is not this. The question to ask is, "Was that why you started the war? To force a larger nation to an agreement not to fight the war? Why didn't you not start the war in the first place?"

The couplet to quote muscular patriots is

O what a tangled web we weave
When first we set out to deceive.

Joe sahib

Keon phas rahay hain iss dard sari main

--- Why are you taking on this headache of little puny kids devoid of any knowledge of history?

if you have to then keep the Bharati guys in check

let me trounce the $tupids from my side of the border.

1965 was a draw and 1971 was a Bangladesh victory. India only entered when Pakistan Army was exhausted by Bangladesh and yet suffered heavy losses (for a short period of time it is) even though they had Muktijudhas on their sides. So, don't come here and talk about how India won.

Are you saying that Mukti Bahini defeated Pakistan ? Was Pakistan so weak ? I never knew this storey :) If thats the case , better India withdraws all armed forces from West border. We can send all out Police constables from the bordering states to guard, may be they might walk into Islamabad next day :)

Guys stop joking.

We supported freedom fighters in 1965. We never started war with India.

yara 50 years later we should finally admit our mistakes in Kashmir.

That was a stupid thing to do.

you don't go pushing sharp stick in an elephant's @rse
without expecting him to whack you on your head with that big long trunk of his.

Pakistan Army never reached Srinagar, mainly because the commander of the Army of that time was British and refused to advance any further. Pakistan army was responsible for taking 18% of heavily fortified and mountinous Kashmir (Azad Kashmir); The irregulars and the Gilgit Scouts however continued on the fight and managed to take a third of Kashmir fighting off against the combined forces of the Dogra Regime, Experienced Indian regiments and Indian para-troopers. All that said, no doubt; 1947 was a victory for Pakistan.

Pakistan is managing to hold Kashmir and balochistan only because of your allies US and China. Wait for US to engage China over Taiwan :) Then we will see the real firepower :)

Called for direct action haven't u typical Ifrit running like a chicken here and there . U're the one quoted my post it was for and directed to @Joe Shearer no one asked for any clarification from u at first place . I know u're a troll and excel at stealth trolling .

So did anything happen ?

Or was the evidence sanitized and life back to normal again ?

I have fluid leaking from my left nostril currently so difficulty typing and mopping simultaneously.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:

without expecting him to whack you on your head with that big long trunk of his.

There is difference between operation Gibraltar a limited operation in disputed territory and full fledged conventional attack.

Edit: if we lost one operation they lost war

There is difference between operation Gibraltar a limited operation in disputed territory and full fledged conventional attack.

Edit: if we lost one operation they lost war

Please learn a bit of military (fauj) history.

As you talk with great innocence on this subject.

I said it earlier

you don't go pushing sharp stick in an elephant's @rse (Bharat controlled Kashmir)

Please learn a bit of military (fauj) history.

As you talk with great innocence on this subject.

I said it earlier

you don't go pushing sharp stick in an elephant's @rse (Bharat controlled Kashmir)

Sir try to understand my point.

Fight in no man's land is common across the world. The one escalated the conflict to international broder , and lunched conventional attack to capture strategic objective actually lost the war.

Agreed. In my opinion this applies well here

2c450d23031aac06d1805ea8bcb352d1.jpg

We supported freedom fighters in 1965. We never started war with India. Your senior's bragged to capture Lahore Gymkhana before breakfast and eneded up defending themselves.

Ah yes, the proverbial "freedom fighters". Let me guess, the same ones you used on kargil yes? Who were totally not pakistani soliders in dresses. So it wasn't you guys that entered kashmir only to end up running back to your capitol?

Back
Top Bottom