What's new

‘Maltreatment of Afghans peaked post-APS attack’

Yes i met many of them in Peshawar and also in capital islamabad during my college/university years and they were all lovely young girls and sad that they were into this business..shakal se itni masoom aur bholi bhali k hath lagoo tu meeli :
Bil cul raja sahib, these pimps/parasites who profit on the misfortune of these girls should be severely punished and all brothels should be raided regularly.

Miki hazaran ni sharat sehan ya takun na moka e nai milya
Moka banow Sheihk sahib.kudos

see when i said non pashtun afghan i meant all non Pashto speaker that include farsi/dari, uzbek. tajik etc.. Most of them now gone back to Afghanistan while few still there

These are pakistani hazaras

Hazaras - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I know about the Pk hazars but my students were from i think dikundi region i dont know much about them they were very formal and reserved type of people

Bil cul raja sahib, these pimps/parasites who profit on the misfortune of these girls should be severely punished and all brothels should be raided regularly.

Moka banow Sheihk sahib.kudos
Masair mari tey mangni wi ho gaye hun muk gaye sharat karan ni azadi

sorry. but for me Pakistani kids are more important, kill all the afghans if that helps in securing the kids (Pakistan's future).
Selective Humanity is nothing more than having fake tears, fake emotions and fake feelings. for you your little ego matter only. i am sorry but this make you the biggest retard and creeper on PDF. i can say many things but i would assume rules are not the same for everyone. even your emotions for Aafia siddique are fake cause the whole scenario really made your's bitch.

Afghan refugees are concentrated in KPK. Most of them hold Pakistani nationality so its not easy to recognise who is Afghan Pashtuns and who is Pakistani pashtun when they boht have Pakistani ID cards or passports

but read this news few month ago

52 Afghans involved in terror finance nabbed - The Express Tribune
i read it, they were nabbed because they were involved in money laundering, it is illegal but does not even come close to what we mean by involving in terrorism activities.

Selective Humanity is nothing more than having fake tears, fake emotions and fake feelings. for you your little ego matter only. i am sorry but this make you the biggest retard and creeper on PDF. i can say many things but i would assume rules are not the same for everyone. even your emotions for Aafia siddique are fake cause the whole scenario really made your's bitch.
i have no sympathy for those who kill our children period
they can burn in the depths of hell for all i care

The farsiwan ones, living in posh areas like Hayatabad, are not treated or identified as Mohajirs/refugees, they are spared from mal-treatment by Pakistani authorities. ........the term Afghan-Mohajir has become synonymous with Afghan-Pashtun refugee in Pakistan. Your hate for Afghans didnt bother me, its your thanking of member like rockstar08 which is fishy, i remember you were also thanking posts of SyedAli73, calling him bro and all that. Are you self-aware?. The avatar of Altaf is influencing you that vicious MQM-walas have become your bros?. If your 'wrorwali' extends to MQM-walas, then dont call me wror or bro
ror jana my DP actually mocking Altaf Bhai followers lolz. and yes I hate these mahajars farsiwanan they hate us more then Pashtun Mahajar. and Pakistan is my Identity so I am Pakistani 1st and then I am Pashtun. and I don't involve my self in communal or ethnic differences all are Pakistanis. I hope you get my point. btw syed ali zu nah pejanam che bigot de ya nah kho kam khabara Pakistan haq ke kai agha zu like wagham nor har cha khupal kar de Marwat khana :D

yes I hate these mahajars farsiwanan they hate us more then Pashtun Mahajar.
But which group involved more in terrorist activities in Pakistan? Is there any farsiwan group in TTP and all such organization who take responsibility for all sort of terrorism in Pakistan? Afghan Pashtun muhajir may have soft corner for Pakistani pashtun but they dont have any love or even neutral feelings for any other ethnicity of Pakistan if i talk about my internet experience on forums/social networking sites/youtube ec . I have seen some of them even bashing those Pakistani pashtuns who dont buy their BS of pashtun nationalism or loy asghnaistan/pashtunistan or unity based on idea of ethnic
and Pakistan is my Identity so I am Pakistani 1st and then I am Pashtun. and I don't involve my self in communal or ethnic differences all are Pakistanis. I hope you get my point.
Very good and this should be approach of every Pakistani irrespective of his ethnicity

When i see Afghans spewing venom against Pakistan and Pakistanies, helping our enemies to kill my countrymen, i want all of them kicked out of country, but when i see the suffering of people who probably have nothing to do and at-least their lives are somewhat safe and are able to manage bread for two times than i becomes confused. I wish their country get stabilized and they can return back happily.

i read it, they were nabbed because they were involved in money laundering, it is illegal but does not even come close to what we mean by involving in terrorism activities.
I guess you did not bother to read it

" They have been accused of funnelling cash into terrorist organisations"

he is justifying the acts of terrorism of afghans that money laundering or funding terrorist is not a terrorism lolz leave him you are wasting your time mate.
no one is justifying nothing, no one is funding terrorist, learn the difference between transferring(assume gross generalization) and funding terrorist. i simply challenged the stereotype and all you guys have failed badly to give me a single proof of Afghan citizen involved in terrorism activity abroad. may be you need to be more fair to yourself. you can't make your self fool all the time.
your brother came here with crime accusation only . look at the level of hype you people are creating and look what you have.
پشاوري غله په پشاور کښي چرته وګرزه هر دوم دوکاندار په هواله تجارت چه پکشي ده
I guess you did not bother to read it

" They have been accused of funnelling cash into terrorist organisations"
don't sugar coat it. where does it say this ? the most i found was 'the report says “The Afghan dealers were found involved in transferring money to anti-state elements.”'
ok enough tribune said this, may be you don't know for the money dealer what matter is money. hundi system is used by drug mafia to businessman to Haji to terrorist. if anti state elements use this the dealer are criminals if they don't dealer are criminal too. right? this is crime not terrorism. you can ask from your PDF friend here.
i can give you credible proof that TTP used major banks to tunnel money from karachi to waziristan. the transaction were in billion TTP don't even need some one else help.

Afghan refugees being driven from Pakistan by harassment, rights group says | World news | The Guardian

Afghan refugees being driven from Pakistan by harassment, rights group says

Afghans who have lived in Pakistan for decades are facing arbitrary arrests and destruction of property, Human Rights Watch reports

Afghan refugee children living in Islamabad. Photograph: Anadolu/Getty Images
Jon Boone in Islamabad

Wednesday 18 November 2015 05.01 GMT

Afghan refugees who have lived in Pakistan for decades are being driven out of the country in a wave of harassment by officials, with many facing arbitrary arrests and the destruction of what little property they own, Human Rights Watch has said.

Pakistan’s large population of Afghans has long lived at the margins of society, but a report by the rights group said police intimidation sharply increased after the Pakistani Taliban massacre of more than 130 schoolboys at Peshawar’s Army Public School in December.

Although authorities found nothing to link any of the 2.5 million Afghans living in Pakistan to the killings, refugees complain of being singled out by police.

Many of the 96 Afghans interviewed by HRW in both Pakistan and Afghanistan described house raids by police, random arrests and the demolition of property.

In one incident, an entire market in Peshawar populated by Afghan stallholders was destroyed without notice in September. “The police officers took away all my vegetables and demolished my shop,” Jalal Shah, a 50-year-old Afghan man who now sells his wares on the street, told the rights group. “The police say that we Afghans have no right to be here and do business.”

Another common practice is the extortion of cash from Afghans, a million of whom are undocumented and have no legal right to remain in Pakistan. “I can no longer afford to pay the bribes,” said Karim, a 42-year-old living in Peshawar. “The police ask for bribes daily. The district administration fines us for no reason.”

Many Afghans said rampant extortion had forced them to return to Afghanistan because they could no longer support themselves and their families in Pakistan.

Despite increasing hostility towards them, many are reluctant to return to Afghanistan at a time when both security and the economy have deteriorated since US-led combat operations came to an official end.

Pakistan has one of the largest refugee populations in the world. Nearly half of Afghans there arrived shortly after Soviet troops took over Afghanistan in December 1979. Pakistan’s government encourage them to settle in large camps near the border.

Millions have returned since the US-led military intervention in 2001. Despite poor security in Afghanistan, the number of refugees who returned in the first two months of 2015, following the Peshawar school attack, jumped by more than 155%, the International Organisation for Migration said.

Mian Saeed, a senior police officer in Peshawar, said efforts to repatriate Afghan refugees were part of a national action plan drawn up in the wake of the school killings.

He said especially strict action was taken against those who did not have registration papers. More than 500 search operations had been conducted in Peshawar in the last 10 months, he said, and more than 100 Afghan clerics had been asked to leave Pakistan because they were inciting protest against the government.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom