What's new

‘Maltreatment of Afghans peaked post-APS attack’

Yes. What about you ?

Just because somebody disagrees with you he is termed as non-Pakistani. Just shows limitation of your intellect !

What Muslims and Pakistanis living in the Europe and North America ? Like they say "Its better to have smart enemies then foolish friends".

You all need to sow the seeds of love rather than hate !!!! Listen to this Sufi Kalam may be written just for you haters. This is what I believe and practice.

nice kalam btw :D

sorry. but for me Pakistani kids are more important, kill all the afghans if that helps in securing the kids (Pakistan's future).
no killing of any innocent is Haram. simple thing to do is to deport every soul back to their country.

ror jana tell me one simple thing why don't you people just leave Pakistan and build your own nation.it will be good for both of us. and I mentioned farsiwan specially because they are the most bigot thankless people in the world I studied in Hayatabad Peshawar and many of my class fellow was these hazara and they hate Pakistan so automatically I hate them more then pashtoon Afghans. we gave you shelter because of Ummah but what you have given us in return is hate and crime

don't talk about Police yar. every one knows about Police of Pakistan they didn't distinguish between afghan and Pakistani they just take bribe from anyone anywhere

samandri ror jana I will not argue with you. these were my thoughts and every one has right to express his opinion. I am pathan but hate AFGHANS who hate Pakistan and many farsiwan are totally against Pakistan so automatically I hate them in return.
The farsiwan ones, living in posh areas like Hayatabad, are not treated or identified as Mohajirs/refugees, they are spared from mal-treatment by Pakistani authorities. ........the term Afghan-Mohajir has become synonymous with Afghan-Pashtun refugee in Pakistan. Your hate for Afghans didnt bother me, its your thanking of member like rockstar08 which is fishy, i remember you were also thanking posts of SyedAli73, calling him bro and all that. Are you self-aware?. The avatar of Altaf is influencing you that vicious MQM-walas have become your bros?. If your 'wrorwali' extends to MQM-walas, then dont call me wror or bro

The farsiwan ones, living in posh areas like Hayatabad, are not treated or identified as Mohajirs/refugees, they are spared from mal-treatment by Pakistani authorities. ........the term Afghan-Mohajir has become synonymous with Afghan-Pashtun refugee in Pakistan. Your hate for Afghans didnt bother me, its your thanking of member like rockstar08 which is fishy, i remember you were also thanking posts of SyedAli73, calling him bro and all that. Are you self-aware?. The avatar of Altaf is influencing you that vicious MQM-walas have become your bros?. If your 'wrorwali' extends to MQM-walas, then dont call me wror or bro

Those farsiwans are Pakistani not afghan refugees... Afghan farsiwans left for the west during the afghan jihad...
Many of those Farsiwan you are calling afghans are actually Pakistani and even serving in the armed forces..

Syedali was a racist turd who got banned (probably).. I've never seen rockstar talking shyt about Pashtuns .. Yes he doesn't like refugees.. But neither is he mqm mafia..

Korakoram is actually using altafs DP as a joke..

Those farsiwans are Pakistani not afghan refugees... Afghan farsiwans left for the west during the afghan jihad...
Many of those Farsiwan you are calling afghans are actually Pakistani and even serving in the armed forces..

Syedali was a racist turd who got banned (probably).. I've never seen rockstar talking shyt about Pashtuns .. Yes he doesn't like refugees.. But neither is he mqm mafia..

I am not talking about Hazaras. The farsiwan term here in Peshawar is applied to Tajik , Kabulis, these residents of Hayatabad are not Pakistanis neither they have served in Pak army.

About Rockstar08............................ rehnay do. I was talking to Korakoram, should have PMed him instead.

your firs part is fallacious, and does not sum up.
regarding the terrorist who attacked badaber your DG ISPR means they came from the other side of the border where TTP have possible hideouts. but they were Pakistani citizen. the bio data of the dead terrorist were leaked from the ministry of interior, you can find them on dawn.
anyway did you find a single Afghan citizen involved in terrorist activity abroad or not ? :azn:.
Afghan refugees are concentrated in KPK. Most of them hold Pakistani nationality so its not easy to recognise who is Afghan Pashtuns and who is Pakistani pashtun when they boht have Pakistani ID cards or passports

but read this news few month ago

52 Afghans involved in terror finance nabbed - The Express Tribune

Most farsi speaker gone back to Afghanistan from capital Islamabad and KPK. Non pashtusn were in huge numbers when i was living in KPK and most of these women were involved in prostitutions. Riskwa driver in Peshwar was mostly pimps who were doing deal between you and these afghan girls .. They could neither speak urdu nor pashtoo bus smiley deti thi ..we used to tease such riskwar drivers

yea hazara in quetta re different as they are resident of Pakistan and not refugees

Non pashtusn were in huge numbers when i was living in KPK and most of these women were involved in prostitutions. Riskwa driver in Peshwar was mostly pimps who were doing deal between you and these afghan girls .. They could neither speak urdu nor pashtoo bus smiley deti thi ..we used to tease such riskwar drivers
Thats true :rolleyes:

Afghan refugees are concentrated in KPK. Most of them hold Pakistani nationality so its not easy to recognise who is Afghan Pashtuns and who is Pakistani pashtun when they boht have Pakistani ID cards or passports

Most farsi speaker gone back to Afghanistan from capital Islamabad and KPK. Non pashtusn were in huge numbers when i was living in KPK and most of these women were involved in prostitutions. Riskwa driver in Peshwar was mostly pimps who were doing deal between you and these afghan girls .. They could neither speak urdu nor pashtoo bus smiley deti thi ..we used to tease such riskwar drivers

yea hazara in quetta re different as they are resident of Pakistan and not refugees
Nah man i wouldnt call non pashtins as prostitutes my ex students were hazaras

Nah man i wouldnt call non pashtins as prostitutes my ex students were hazaras
konse hazare ki baat kar rhey ho? :D

You did not get it. Where i called non pashtuns as prostitutes? I said when i was in peshawar then witnessed many young non pashtun Afghan girls working as prostitute and even managed to get nice houses in posh areas of hayatabad and Islamabad especially sector i10 just within few months without even speaking any local language. They were very cute innocent looking though

konse hazare ki baat kar rhey ho? :D

You did not get it. Where i called non pashtuns as prostitutes? I said when i was in peshawar then witnessed many young non pashtun Afghan girls working as prostitute and even managed to get nice houses in posh areas of hayatabad and Islamabad especially sector i10 just within few months
The hazarve speaking chenu menu people
I have seen that too especially in Karachi co and Peshawar more area

The hazarve speaking chenu menu people
I have seen that too especially in Karachi co and Peshawar more area
I am not talking about present but past.

You are talking about people who are living in Quetta and they are Pakistani citizen and most of them are very educated and are fluent in Urdu .. I have one close friend from there and we had heated arguments over communism because he actually support communism...

I am not talking about present but past.

You are talking about people who are living in Quetta and they are Pakistani citizen and most of them are very educated and are fluent in Urdu .. I have one close friend from there and we had heated arguments over communism because he actually support communism...
Nope hazarve afghanis most hazarve in Islamabad are afghanis

I ran into one of these Afghan prostitutes outside Islamabad airport a real beauty close to my height (5 -10) not that I was going to reciprocate her immoral services, later on I was told by my relative that she is a plant by Islamabad police who use her to bait rich overseas Pakistanis. I hope no one on this forum runs into her. bad news.

I ran into one of these Afghan prostitutes outside Islamabad airport a real beauty close to my height (5 -10) not that I was going to reciprocate her immoral services, later on I was told by my relative that she is a plant by Islamabad police who use her to bait rich overseas Pakistanis. I hope no one on this forum runs into her. bad news.
Yes i met many of them in Peshawar and also in capital islamabad during my college/university years and they were all lovely young girls and sad that they were into this business..shakal se itni masoom aur bholi bhali k hath lagoo tu meeli :

Back
Top Bottom