What's new

‘Azerbaijan to import arms from Pakistan’

FalconsForPeace

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Azerbaijani Ambassador to Pakistan Dashgin Shikarov has said that the intergovernmental commission of Pakistan and Azerbaijan will hold a meeting in October in Islamabad.
Ambassador Shikarov told a news service that a delegation led by Azerbaijani Minister for Defence Industry Yaver Jamalov will attend the meeting. He said that the military leadership from Pakistan will also visit Azerbaijan late in August.

He said that the further deepening of bilateral cooperation will be discussed during the visit. "Today, Pakistan exports weapons to many countries. Of course, Azerbaijan is interested in strengthening the army as it is in the state of war and its territories are under occupation,” he said.

“Azerbaijan produces new weapons and has already become arms exporter,” he said. However, there were some types of weapons that Azerbaijan does not produce and imports from abroad, the ambassador said. “It is cooperating with Pakistan in this field,” he said.

‘Azerbaijan to import arms from Pakistan’

Any News on Weapons... Some where i read some months back that Azerbaijan is interested in JF-17 Thunder

Probably small arms and ammunition, ATGMs, unguided rockets/bombs etc. Or perhaps JF-17/Mushak/K-8

the were interested in TOT of LRBMs of Pakistan. Lets see but i still think we might export our missiles or TOT but not ready made LRBMs.

I heard Pakistan exporting small arms to the US too? How much is it there in Pakistan I probably buy one if I could get a licence.

APA - Azerbaijan-Pakistan intergovernmental commission to hold meeting in October

BAKU – Azerbaijani Ambassador to Pakistan Dashgin Shikarov has said that the intergovernmental commission of Pakistan and Azerbaijan will hold a meeting in October in Islamabad.

Ambassador Shikarov told a news service that a delegation led by Azerbaijani Minister for Defence Industry Yaver Jamalov will attend the meeting. He said that the military leadership from Pakistan will also visit Azerbaijan late in August.

He said that the further deepening of bilateral cooperation will be discussed during the visit. "Today, Pakistan exports weapons to many countries. Of course, Azerbaijan is interested in strengthening the army as it is in the state of war and its territories are under occupation,” he said.

“Azerbaijan produces new weapons and has already become arms exporter,” he said. However, there were some types of weapons that Azerbaijan does not produce and imports from abroad, the ambassador said. “It is cooperating with Pakistan in this field,” he said.

all talk? please elaborate

I posted Link, Azerbaijan have nice deals with Turkey, Israel and some good stuff from russians I doubt alot of stuff could be purchased from Pakistan...every visit ends with the statement "we are looking to import arms from Pakistan"; and the next news comes Azerbaijan bought xyz from Turkey and Israel mainly...yes it is good why not Azerbaijan has good choices and allies they can buy from whomever they want but most deals with Pakistan or lets me say interests stalls before even negotiations.

Small arms yes there are a few deals worth less than $50m in place not a huge deal from many perspective..selling bullets and mortar and other artillery shells is not a big deal even Azerbaijan can make quality stuff in house.

Modern equipment of the Azerbaijani Land Forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I can even get list of equipment from more credible websites but fortunately information is same so show me where is Pakistani made equipment I must say Azerbaijan has fairly well modern equipment and alot being upgraded.

By the way what happened to JF-17 deal.

As of right now... i can confirm tht Azeris are training in our military institutes... n probably only the HAFR Series anti runway bombs/missiles were sold to Azerbaijan under transfer of tech... as for this news .. good for both countries..

I heard Pakistan exporting small arms to the US too? How much is it there in Pakistan I probably buy one if I could get a licence.

Yeah .. they are exporting MP-5 pistols to USA...

Capture2.jpg
POF-5-Review-Picture.jpg

Pakistan doesn't go out and dance in the streets in drum beats when an export is made. What they bought from Pakistan will not be known for a while. The Thunder deal is still on AFAIK. Azari brothers might be seeking Munitions, ATGMs, MANPADs and Runway wreckers.

I posted Link, Azerbaijan have nice deals with Turkey, Israel and some good stuff from russians I doubt alot of stuff could be purchased from Pakistan...every visit ends with the statement "we are looking to import arms from Pakistan"; and the next news comes Azerbaijan bought xyz from Turkey and Israel mainly...yes it is good why not Azerbaijan has good choices and allies they can buy from whomever they want but most deals with Pakistan or lets me say interests stalls before even negotiations.

Small arms yes there are a few deals worth less than $50m in place not a huge deal from many perspective..selling bullets and mortar and other artillery shells is not a big deal even Azerbaijan can make quality stuff in house.

Modern equipment of the Azerbaijani Land Forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I can even get list of equipment from more credible websites but fortunately information is same so show me where is Pakistani made equipment I must say Azerbaijan has fairly well modern equipment and alot being upgraded.

By the way what happened to JF-17 deal.

erhmmm there was never jf-17 deal , your country put Azerbaijan in a list of potential buyers and the brain dead media
reported it as Azerbaijan ordering JF-17

Back
Top Bottom