What's new

Çay Bahçesi

mmmm looks awesome!
Ekmek arası salata...

Real Döner looks like this.
761841_off2c.jpg

Real Döner looks like this

There are only some special restaurants where Doner Kebap in Germany is produced daily and fresh. One is in Stuttgart, they have an own butchery and produce Doner Kebap at their own. You can see below that it is pure beef.
Others are snackbars and only sell industrial produced mass ware. It is rare to find that well tasting Turkish bread.
You call it "Francala" - Turkish baguette bread. In Germany they use industrial made Pita-bread.
For one portion real Iskender you have to pay 15 Euro.
http://piri-reis.de/speisen-getränke/speisekarte/

I hope I could help.

Arkadaslar, biz a-10 thunderbolt gibi bir sistem yapamazmiyiz veya baska bir ucagi ceviremezmiyiz? Onceden bildigim kadariyal c-130 lari amerika gibi ac-130 yapma bir niyet vardi. A-10 gercekten cok yararli olurdu.

AC-130 are too easy target for manpads in Syria. They have to fly quite low to engage with the board weapons. Turkey refused US
A-10 delivery in the 90's, cause too difficult logistics chain. Warthogs would be a real force multiplier now in Syria.But they should be ready to strike within 15-20 minutes. That's the critical time if sudden attacks happen. Otherwise F-16 s and F4-2020 are pretty good and enough. Armed UAV s with precision strike missiles are always on alert on target area and better suited. Your 2 TB - 2 should both deployed to Syrian AS.

Last edited:
Real Döner

Arkadas ( right Turkish Dude, Mate ?).
You are elite member. I wanta tell you a bit from Germany. Our politicians are so weak you can't imagine. Our society suffers heavy from so called Arab Mafia ( in origin they are Kurds from Mardin Turkey - Mallamiye Kurds )- Omeirates, Al-Zeins and Sados.
We have all invitations ready to pick them within a week, but politicians use them as "joker" cards.
Especially the left Party LINKE and the GREEN.
Astonishing for me was that they for long years act almost indepent from PKK.
Smart clan. They have even own clan judges- we mention them as Peacemakers.
They are the bridge to our and your Gov. institutions, so they can do their business and supply informations to Germany and Turkey.
Its a cruel world.

You are elite member. I wanta tell you a bit from Germany. Our politicians are so weak you can't imagine. Our society suffers heavy from so called Arab Mafia ( in origin they are Kurds from Mardin Turkey - Mallamiye Kurds )- Omeirates, Al-Zeins and Sados.
We have all invitations ready to pick them within a week, but politicians use them as "joker" cards.
They are the bridge to our and your Gov. institutions, so they can do their business and supply informations to Germany and Turkey.
Its a cruel world.
It always breaks my hearth to hear my brethren's sufferings..... Look how Israel, Russia defends it's citizens overseas....We need a strong MIT and take care of these stuff...Unfortunately, i don't see it happening under the current incompetent government.

It always breaks my hearth to hear my brethren's sufferings..... Look how Israel, Russia defends it's citizens overseas....We need a strong MIT and take care of these stuff...Unfortunately, i don't see it happening under the current incompetent government.
I think with ''our society'' he meant the German society.

Its a cruel world.
The Omeirats work with all,im sure you knew that already.

im sure you knew
Yes. Sure. I know

I wrote "almost indepent from PKK". But we all need sources and so they are "tolerated" in some way.
But please accept all these clans are Kurds from Mardin and not Lebanese. In Beirut they are not respected !

TBMM'yi lise okuluna cevirip kucuk cocuklar gibi yaramazlik yapip, bu zor donemlerde bile kriz uzerine kriz olusturmayi hedefleyenlerin amaci nedir yahu? Gercekten de artik bu gibi insanlardan tiskinir hale geldim be. Yaw arkadas hedefin demokrasi ve ozgurluk ise, neden aldigin oylara gore hareket etmeyip, oy cogunluga sahip olan kisilerin onunu tikamaktasin? Ustelik demokrasiye zit olan usullerle yapiyorsun bunu? Diktatorluk diyorlar herifler toplanmis kursunun basina, baska kisileri konusturmayiz diyor. Dunya'nin neresinde bu denli ikiyuzluluk gorulmus? Meclis'te resmen teror estiriyorlar.

Maddeler var, sunuluyor, tartisiliyor ve sonunda ise demokratik hakkini kullanarak oy vereceksin. O kadar. Ne lan bu.

Demokrasi çoğunluğun azınlığa istediğini yaptırabilmesi değildir.

Çoğunlukçu değil çoğulcu olmak zorundasınız.

-türkiye cumhuriyeti anayasası-

madde 1. türkiye devleti bir cumhuriyettir.

madde 2. türkiye cumhuriyeti, toplumun huzuru, millî dayanışma ve adalet anlayışı içinde, insan haklarına saygılı, atatürk milliyetçiliğine bağlı, başlangıçta belirtilen temel ilkelere dayanan, demokratik, lâik ve sosyal bir hukuk devletidir.

madde 3. türkiye devleti, ülkesi ve milletiyle bölünmez bir bütündür. dili türkçedir.

bayrağı, şekli kanununda belirtilen, beyaz ay yıldızlı al bayraktır.

millî marşı istiklal marşı'dır.

başkenti ankara'dır.

madde 4. anayasanın 1 inci maddesindeki devletin şeklinin cumhuriyet olduğu hakkındaki hüküm ile, 2 nci maddesindeki cumhuriyetin nitelikleri ve 3 üncü maddesi hükümleri değiştirilemez ve değiştirilmesi teklif edilemez.

beni haksız yere atanlar utansın, kendi yaptiğı hatayı fotoğraflamama rağmen beni atanlar utansın, bu dünya utansın

ayrıca döner 2 tl olabilir hic 2 tlye döner satılan yere dahi ugramamıs zengin burjuva cocukları dolu oldugu icin forumda şaşırmanızı anlıyorum.

biz 2tl ye çok yedik, açık ayranda aldık yanında

Back
Top Bottom