Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
“Last Letter of a Commando”
May 9, 2012By Ghulam Sarwar
capt-junaid-979x1024.jpg

Capt Junaid, who was born on 9th May 1983, after birth of his three elder sisters, was sent on many difficult missions which he completed successfully.This brave Young Son of ours taught us how to keep Grace under Pressure. Junaid’s last message found on his Laptop before proceeding on any one such difficult mission is a classic example striking balance between personal feelings and obligations of national duty.

Today is Birthday Anniversary of Capt Junaid Khan Shaheed!:pakistan:

“Asslam-u-Alaikum Ami and Abu. I hope when you will receive this message I would not be alive. What so ever, do not shed tears for me. The done is done. Yes this was written in my fate. This is not because I was serving in Army that is why I died, but yes because of Army I am not dead. I have embraced Shahadat. Shahadat which every soldier wants. Tell every one that my last words were, ‘there will be very few parents in this whole world who sacrifice there only son in the name of God, for their nation, and You are among them. I will not say don’t worry, sure it is the tough time you have ever seen in your life but be patient and admit what is done. The achievement of your life is that you had got a brave son who may be dead for the world but he has achieved a good reputation in his field and his name would be taken as a brave and meticulous soldier. I had spent less time with you. I am away since last seven years. I am happy that this thing will help you further to forget me, if not so, just think that I am on my job. I have got no further soothing words for you people. Ami I am really sorry that I could not get a girl for you (my wife), so that you could become a Mother-in-Law and fight with her….Oh just kidding. Oh! So sorry in these days you were in search for a beautiful girl for me. I think all the girls were lucky; why? Because they are safe now. You have got a very nice son as he had done no bad deeds in his complete life”.
last-letter-of-capt-juanid.gif

“Last Letter of a Commando”
May 9, 2012By Ghulam Sarwar
capt-junaid-979x1024.jpg

Capt Junaid, who was born on 9th May 1983, after birth of his three elder sisters, was sent on many difficult missions which he completed successfully.This brave Young Son of ours taught us how to keep Grace under Pressure. Junaid’s last message found on his Laptop before proceeding on any one such difficult mission is a classic example striking balance between personal feelings and obligations of national duty.

Today is Birthday Anniversary of Capt Junaid Khan Shaheed!:pakistan:

“Asslam-u-Alaikum Ami and Abu. I hope when you will receive this message I would not be alive. What so ever, do not shed tears for me. The done is done. Yes this was written in my fate. This is not because I was serving in Army that is why I died, but yes because of Army I am not dead. I have embraced Shahadat. Shahadat which every soldier wants. Tell every one that my last words were, ‘there will be very few parents in this whole world who sacrifice there only son in the name of God, for their nation, and You are among them. I will not say don’t worry, sure it is the tough time you have ever seen in your life but be patient and admit what is done. The achievement of your life is that you had got a brave son who may be dead for the world but he has achieved a good reputation in his field and his name would be taken as a brave and meticulous soldier. I had spent less time with you. I am away since last seven years. I am happy that this thing will help you further to forget me, if not so, just think that I am on my job. I have got no further soothing words for you people. Ami I am really sorry that I could not get a girl for you (my wife), so that you could become a Mother-in-Law and fight with her….Oh just kidding. Oh! So sorry in these days you were in search for a beautiful girl for me. I think all the girls were lucky; why? Because they are safe now. You have got a very nice son as he had done no bad deeds in his complete life”.
last-letter-of-capt-juanid.gif

With sons like these, who can harm the motherland.

it is strange why so lively people have to die...........
my salutation to this brave son.

I dont mean to be insensitive. But can anyone validate the authenticity of this Post ..... Letter does not look quite look OK to me. I understand that soldier was Kidnapped and fought bravely with his captors and for which he was awarded some gallantry award (Hence i suspect this letter).

How touching, but then again, that is the life of a soldier and his family. Rest in peace, brave warrior.

Back
Top Bottom