What's new

‘Thousand links’ : China ties Pak to Xinjiang terror

I"ll can reply to the above after first can we confirm that that Chairman of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region statement be equated to that of CPC's official stance?

If you want an official statement from the Chinese government, then look for the statement of an official spokesperson of the Chinese government. :lol: I have no idea why you are whining so much about semantics.

As I have said, there have been official statements from all levels of the Chinese government affirming our constant and continuing support for Pakistan. Nur Bekri simply echoed what we all already know, that the Sino-Pakistani friendship can not be broken.

If you want an official statement from the Chinese government, then look for the statement of an official spokesperson of the Chinese government. :lol: I have no idea why you are whining so much about semantics.

As I have said, there have been official statements from all levels of the Chinese government affirming our constant and continuing support for Pakistan. Nur Bekri simply echoed what we all already know, that the Sino-Pakistani friendship can not be broken.

I have no idea why you are evading my question repeatedly :)

Once we can confirm atleast that CPC echoes/endorses Nur Bekri's statement, we can have a further discussion on the topic.

I quoted Terrorism Part and U quoted all weather ally part from same article ...so Pakistan is u r all weather ally,But terrorist training Camps in Pakistan is a concern ? correct or not

You Indians only have your own interests in mind, not ours.

We are working together with Pakistan at the highest levels, and we are confident that the Pakistani state will do everything in their power to help us against any militants/criminals who cross between our borders.

And of course, Long Live Sino-Pakistani friendship. :cheers:

Yes! my intention is to be more clear here.

We can't have judgements or assertions on unclear facts can we?

Seem like CD is not answering my question above, any other takers?

It is fruitless to argue over semantics. What others think about Sino-Pakistani friendship is tangential at best. What matters is how China and Pakistan see each other. From the Chinese point of view, there have benn cases of Uighur terrorists receiving assistance from extreme elements in Pakistan. However, neither the government nor the people of Pakistan should be held responsible for the acts of those extremists who, by the way, have Pakistani blood on their hands as well. China and Pakistan have had close cooperation in all fields, joint anti-terror endeavour being on of them.

interesting!
we've found so many indians here!:bounce:
you are just over concerned.

interesting!
we've found so many indians here!:bounce:
you are just over concerned.

All Indians hate terrorism happening anywhere in world whether India or China (We are big time sufferers of terrorism for last 10 years).
But it seems at least in Asia, terrorists are coming from a single country.

Indians were insulted by Pakistanis, Now getting humiliated by chinease, Bangalis, Nepalis, Srilankans etc.....dont u indians have some shame left tht still every day some indian jokers comes up with new fantasy stories abt Pakistan? & get humiliate again again?

& still they said Pakistanis & chinease are obessed with indians...:D

There you go. :lol:

And it might be India since it is in its interest!

---------- Post added at 06:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 AM ----------

All Indians hate terrorism happening anywhere in world whether India or China (We are big time sufferers of terrorism for last 10 years).
But it seems at least in Asia, terrorists are coming from a single country.

India! I bet.

Back
Top Bottom